SASS Wire Forum

The pork and bean law

Alpo

They just mentioned this in a novel, and I thought it was worth sharing.

It used to be a tradition in this little town. Around Halloween people would get under sheets and try to scare other people. Play Ghost.

That is now against the law. It is referred to as the pork and bean law.

Seems this mama sent her teenage son to the store for some groceries one day in late October, and as he was coming home and approached the bridge over the creek this white figure come up out of the bushes moaning and wailing. And he just kept on walking, and it just kept on moaning and wailing, and when he got about 6 feet away from it he reached in the sack and pulled out a can and flung it. Hit the girl right between the eyes. She went to the hospital with a concussion.

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

They just mentioned this in a novel, and I thought it was worth sharing.

It used to be a tradition in this little town. Around Halloween people would get under sheets and try to scare other people. Play Ghost.

That is now against the law. It is referred to as the pork and bean law.

Seems this mama sent her teenage son to the store for some groceries one day in late October, and as he was coming home and approached the bridge over the creek this white figure come up out of the bushes moaning and wailing. And he just kept on walking, and it just kept on moaning and wailing, and when he got about 6 feet away from it he reached in the sack and pulled out a can and flung it. Hit the girl right between the eyes. She went to the hospital with a concussion.

I don't s'pose that'd work if one was to use, ...... say a jar of .......

Chefs Choice Organic Sauerkraut 360g

Archived