SASS Wire Forum

IAC Cowboy 97 - Hard Chrome (SOLD)

Blazing Saddles

IAC Cowboy 97

The smoothest action replica 1897 shotgun ever made. The Double cocker invention allows the hammer to not drag on the bottom of the bolt (like all Winchesters and earlier IAC models did). Spring loaded firing pin that will not allow the gun to fire unless cocked all the way back. Modified main springs, tapered to allow easy operation.

Additional Features:

·      Hard Chrome

·      Big Bead – Front Sight

·      6 Round Magazine for Wild Bunch

·      Length of Pull 13.5”

·      Hogue Recoil Pad

·      Rough Leather Buttstock Cover (does not slide on your shoulder)

·      Just got back from a Tune-Up by Outlaw Gambler

·      Purchased New: $1500 (before shortening stock, adding recoil pad, adding leather, etc.)

Sale Price: $1000

Shotgun.jpeg

Blazing Saddles is legit and NOT a scammer. I'll vouch for him.

Sun

Below are the scores from the last Lake County Pistoleros match in January. There are plenty of other Florida clubs that he shoots at also.

https://actionshootingnetwork.com/PF.Site/Apps/phpfoxer_file_loader/files/2364/LCP 1-21-23 (1-21-23) Overall Winners Details by Time.pdf

Cannon, you will not be disappointed with this gun's action. I almost could not get it into the box to ship as it was so slick. The CB97's were designed by Coyote Cap to be smooth and fast. Wait and see. :FlagAm:

Gonna try a double are ya?!?

I double dare ya! Lol

Blaze is a solid cowboy and his guns are suweeet! You will not be disappointed in this shotgun.

• Blazing Saddles changed the title to IAC Cowboy 97 - Hard Chrome (SOLD)
1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Add SOLD to your title,please.

Did you actually READ the ad??? I'm the buyer not the OP or the seller. This ad has been edited by the moderators. Maybe they will help.

1 minute ago, Cannon said:

Did you actually READ the ad??? I'm the buyer not the OP or the seller. This ad has been edited by the moderators. Maybe they will help.

My humble apologies.;)

Archived