SASS Wire Forum

Splash one balloon!

Utah Bob #35998

2 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Not when it’s a foreign vehicle intruding into U.S airspace without permission. Nothing tricky at all. 

If it had been ‘just a meandering balloon’, why didn’t China give the U.S. and Canada a heads-up?

Basically, the U.S.  just got pantsed. 

image.gif.c359c140eb80a96456991e19e399c72b.gif

It’s happened before and may again. If it hadn’t been spotted and then hyped and overhyped by the media and politicians, it would not have been a big deal really. This was not exactly the Zimmerman Telegram. As Phil Mudd said “Gimmie a break” :D

35 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

It’s happened before and may again. If it hadn’t been spotted and then hyped and overhyped by the media and politicians, it would not have been a big deal really. This was not exactly the Zimmerman Telegram. As Phil Mudd said “Gimmie a break” :D

Of course, because unnamed officials from previous administrations have always proven reliable sources. 

In any case — still should have been taken down early when in violated Alaskan airspace. 

13 hours ago, Sacramento Johnson #6873 said:

Maybe it's wasn't about what info it could pick up, but rather what it could bring here...

Drug or money drop for cuddlin Joe’s crackhead son…

I still say we need a folk song or ballad wrote about all of this.

1 hour ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

I still say we need a folk song or ballad wrote about all of this.

I tried to come up with something, but I can't get the Beverley Hillbillies theme out of my head!

Imagine if we had the 24hr news cycle during the 62 Missile Crisis! :wacko:

This is only the beginning. :P

09B9DA85-092F-4C91-A9DC-3838FADC3131.jpeg

"...........— still should have been taken down early when in violated Alaskan airspace. " my thoughts exactly - if we knew it was there why not ? and if we didnt know it was there why not ? 

oh , and yes woouldnt that cuban missle crisis and the bay of pigs looked different had we then been availed of the 24hr news system - as flawed as it is - things might not have been so stressful or they might have been more so , duck and cover drills might have been the least of our worries 

Only after allowed to travel and collect whatever info it was after , after all the only airspace and borders America  cares about are Crooked Ukraine and the Democrat money wash . 

Now it seems the gee woke General Mark A. Milley , the 20th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, refused to shoot it down still think the Military leadership cares about us? 

On 2/5/2023 at 3:30 PM, Michigan Slim said:

I tried to come up with something, but I can't get the Beverley Hillbillies theme out of my head!

I was thinking Gilligans island 

Im not good at this but I’ll start if someone can finish.

Sit right back and you’ll hear a tale

A tale of a fateful trip

Of a spy ballon on an eastward course

A trans-pacific trip

The airship was made ready

Xi ping was brave and sure

That doddering Joe was asleep at his desk

While Kamala pressed for police reform

While Joe searched for crayons

And some little kids to sniff

Americans pointed to the skies and exclaimed “what the $:;t!”

Archived