SASS Wire Forum

Finally! Some action!

Utah Bob #35998

Just released photo of 2 US Hunter Killer baloons on the way to intercept the Chinese Comiekaze. :FlagAm:

99404F3A-94EF-472B-A2EA-19FE9FB56287.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

The Chinese balloon is above the Armstrong limit.

Yeah well ours are armed with long range balloon to balloon missiles with Kung Pau seeking warheads.

I don’t see any harpoons. I don’t see flame throwers. I don’t see machine guns. We need a couple of these fully outfitted with all the goodies. Big guns too! 

image.jpeg.8391947fd7d4f537f9b01ad47458e169.jpeg

No need to go nuclear over this.  A couple of 12 gauge shells filled with #8 shot will bring the balloon down slowly.  Folks on the ground could see it coming and get out of the way.  The shot won’t hurt anyone on the ground, just like bird season.  And it should land softly enough that we could get a good look at the technology, broadcast frequencies, etc.

You are welcome, Joint Chiefs.  Contact me for additional advice.

13 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Or, for the pursuit....

I’ll never forget this piece. I once had relations with trashy girl in Memphis with this playing. So trashy, it couldn’t be called a conquest.

I must have been 22-23. Wow. A quarter century ago.

4 minutes ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

I’ll never forget this piece. I once had relations with trashy girl from Memphis with this playing.

I must have been 22-23. Wow. A quarter century ago.

TMI

:lol:

Some .50cal or 20mm shells loaded with #5 or #6 shot could be made up in a matter of an hour or so and deployed by any number of different aircraft to relieve the lighter than air vessel of its buoyancy producing gas!

Any hillbilly with an RCBS single stage press and the proper dies could accommodate the military in this case!!

23 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

If the Chinese balloon ends up over Chicago it’s the perfect time to use all that firepower to take it down.

Now thousands will try! It's Chicago. If they all just aim up at the same time (instead of at the nearest house or car), the pure volume of firepower would shred it!

3033EB06-F846-4C2C-A4A4-0127A54B3D77.thumb.jpeg.7228c22ee3a1f8d98cd64f81535b0305.jpeg

The Chinese balloon over my sister-in-law’s/brother-in-law’s house in Cape Girardeau, Missouri at sundown today.  He said he regrets selling his Weatherby .300.

this should have gone down before it entered our air space , this is unforgivable , the boarders north and south and now the airspace - why again do we have a federal government --oh yes to raid a former presidents property , tax us into poverty , cut off our fuel supplies and drive our currency into third world standards ...much like they seem to want us to live under , 

13 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

No need to go nuclear over this.  A couple of 12 gauge shells filled with #8 shot will bring the balloon down slowly.  Folks on the ground could see it coming and get out of the way.  The shot won’t hurt anyone on the ground, just like bird season.  And it should land softly enough that we could get a good look at the technology, broadcast frequencies, etc.

You are welcome, Joint Chiefs.  Contact me for additional advice.

You have a shotgun that will reach above 35,00 feet? Wow!! That's some shotgun!!

14 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I don’t see any harpoons. I don’t see flame throwers. I don’t see machine guns. We need a couple of these fully outfitted with all the goodies. Big guns too! 

image.jpeg.8391947fd7d4f537f9b01ad47458e169.jpeg

Smoking  engines and guns on a hydrogen-filled gasbag.....and someone thought this was a good idea?  Not even for science fiction or impossible novels.

2 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Smoking  engines and guns on a hydrogen-filled gasbag.....and someone thought this was a good idea?  Not even for science fiction or impossible novels.

Get with the times, Man! This is bouyed by helium! This is the future!

image.thumb.jpeg.afe930aef607684012b5ac55a45c3a90.jpeg

Girl added for no reason except she’s very pretty. ;)

Who doesn’t like a blonde in steampunk?

On 2/4/2023 at 9:02 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The built in recoil reducers are a nice touch. My guess is they’re aftermarket.

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

You have a shotgun that will reach above 35,00 feet? Wow!! That's some shotgun!!

I figure McGyver could mount a Remmie 1100 on a Blackbird and do the job.

15 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

im liking the girl better than the topic ...i know what to think of her , not so sure on the topic and she has a better shape 

Archived