SASS Wire Forum

Looking For Ruger SASS Double Revolver Case

Shepherd Book

Recently acquired a pair of Vaquero's and am searching for a SASS Vaquero guncase to transport said Vaquero's.  Checked Ebay and Amazon--nothing.  Awaiting a reply from Ruger.  Any pards have just the case that they could part with?  Thanks in advance!  SB

26 minutes ago, Big Iron Buster said:

Try SliXpring Sox. Just type SliXpring and find there cases. I love mine! $45.00 and holds 2 pistols.

I thought the SliXsok Pistol Case was a little expensive, but I use and like it.

SliXsok Pistol Case designed to protect your pistols while traveling (slixprings.com)

1 hour ago, Big Iron Buster said:

Try SliXpring Sox. Just type SliXpring and find there cases. I love mine! $45.00 and holds 2 pistols.

40 minutes ago, Itchy Trigger said:

I thought the SliXsok Pistol Case was a little expensive, but I use and like it.

SliXsok Pistol Case designed to protect your pistols while traveling (slixprings.com)

I have 2 of them, SASS Mercantile used to sell them. They work really well but as they get old the neoprene starts to shed off.

Randy  

NYS requires a hard case if you leave your vehicle...like the Slixsprings Sox, but it won't meet the legal requirement for unattended vehicle storage...thanks to those that suggested it.  SB

9 minutes ago, Shepherd Book said:

NYS requires a hard case if you leave your vehicle...like the Slixsprings Sox, but it won't meet the legal requirement for unattended vehicle storage...thanks to those that suggested it.  SB

IMG_0200.thumb.JPG.38256f52fa6b5d31c40bb90b92a20052.JPGIMG_0201.thumb.JPG.c048104e9b2d67973a9ed03e401aea94.JPG

I found this tool box at Lowes easily holds 2 pistols cost less than the Slixsok case.

Randy 

Archived