SASS Wire Forum

More Newsom

Here we go again:  :(

Governor Newsom endorses even stricter gun control after string of mass shootings

Sheesh.  What a maroon.  :wacko:

Governor Newsom called for more gun restrictions Wednesday, including limiting where people can carry concealed guns following a series of mass shootings that left many dead and wounded across the state in January. 

On Wednesday, Newsom, a Democrat, endorsed legislation that would ban people from carrying guns into churches, public libraries, zoos, amusement parks, playgrounds, banks and other privately-owned businesses that are open to the public. The rule wouldn't apply if the business owner puts up a sign that says concealed guns are allowed.

"Gun safety saves lives," Newsom said at a news conference to announce the proposed bill. "More guns, more lives lost."

While I strongly object to any law requiring posting permission (and recognize right to post a prohibition), I do not see why a business should not post something like this:

texas.concealed.carry_-1.jpg

Newsome might eventually notice those businesses have less crime, or at least fewer victims... Unless he counts criminals suffering from self-defense as victims. Hmm, now that I think about it, he probably does.

FN...

...is a great firearms manufacturer.

14 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

While I strongly object to any law requiring posting permission (and recognize right to post a prohibition), I do not see why a business should not post something like this:

texas.concealed.carry_-1.jpg

Newsome might eventually notice those businesses have less crime, or at least fewer victims... Unless he counts criminals suffering from self-defense as victims. Hmm, now that I think about it, he probably does.

Newsom ("Guv'nor Hair Gel") is quite good at ignoring facts, the obvious, and even common sense if it doesn't dovetail with his own view of the californian utopia.  -_-

image.thumb.jpeg.16f6ffc7b5d688222ae49977eba6b357.jpeg

[Graphic courtesy of Missus Subdeacon Joe]  

Goobernor Nuisance is, if you can believe it possible, is worse than Goobernor Moonbeam.  He proves it every time he shows his face or opens his mouth!!  

Sadly, between the idiots and those that are misguided, the electorate keeps putting their own kind in positions of power in that state!!

Archived