SASS Wire Forum

"EMERGENCY" Gun Violence?

Lawdog Dago Dom

Another BS response that completely ignores the real problem!!

Last night Lester Holt comes on the news. " Yet another mass shooting" then the story, no one was shot except the Ahole with the "assault rifle" by the cops. So I guess mass now means how many cartridges were fired.:unsure:

Commiefornia's legislators & US senators are clueless, as evidence I present this.

In October 2022, California Congresswoman Barbara Lee and U.S. Senator Alex Padilla of California wrote a letter asking U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra to declare a national emergency due to gun violence.

The letter contained this sentence.

“Gun violence is currently the leading cause of premature death in the United States,”

Apparently these politicians are unaware of the number of deaths attributed to Fentanyl OD deaths.  Death by firearm including suicides is approximately 40k/year & 70+k of the 108k/year drug OD deaths are attributed to Fentanyl.  These moron's must know that 70k is greater than 40k.

1 hour ago, J.D. Daily said:

Commiefornia's legislators & US senators are clueless, as evidence I present this.

In October 2022, California Congresswoman Barbara Lee and U.S. Senator Alex Padilla of California wrote a letter asking U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra to declare a national emergency due to gun violence.

The letter contained this sentence.

“Gun violence is currently the leading cause of premature death in the United States,”

Apparently these politicians are unaware of the number of deaths attributed to Fentanyl OD deaths.  Death by firearm including suicides is approximately 40k/year & 70+k of the 108k/year drug OD deaths are attributed to Fentanyl.  These moron's must know that 70k is greater than 40k.

I really appreciate your post and thank you for it. Unfortunately many attribute a level of intelligence, comprehension and understanding to people who couldn’t tell you which direction the sun rose from this morning!!! Asking them to perform a mathematical analysis of whether 70 > 40 is simply more than they can handle! It is nobody’s fault that we can no longer expect politicians to actually have some modicum of intelligence. Today overestimating the mental acuity of many politicians is a common mistake especially when they come from California. 
Respectfully 

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid 

Archived