SASS Wire Forum

How About Pics of UTV Gun Mounts for SASS

Sarge

Going to be having some foot surgery this year.  Buying a UTV to try to keep in the game.  Lots of photos of gun carts, but how about some photos of gun mounts for UTVs or golf carts.  Thinking about doing something vertical with Kolpin mounts.

A Tzora Titan disability scooter is a lot cheaper than a UTV or golf cart and it lends itself to having an easily removable gun cart set up. If you think something like this would work for you PM me and I’ll help you all I can, I even have a couple of the brackets that hold the cart onto the wheelie bar available.

99C97A95-9ED8-47E0-BCBA-AC11D824F45E.jpeg

C8483231-5110-4CC0-9659-EA32DBCF21C0.jpeg

5D153FA9-2B70-4001-BD26-560D94C5A7A6.jpeg

A63F3E50-7CDD-4208-AC67-F15F169AB3A8.jpeg

thats a great solution for the question asked , ive not had occasion to think much of this yet but it lead me to start as ive no plans to give up shooting till i have to , this looks like something worth looking into 

Howdy Sarge!

Rugged Gear makes mounts for ATV/UTV. The link below shows “floor mounts” and adapter plates for ATV.  I used to have a couple when we had a golf cart. They were sturdy.  Barb at Rugged Gear is most helpful. This would probably require a phone call

to make sure you got exactly what you wanted. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

https://ruggedgear.com/gun-mounts/

I use the rugged gear 4 gun mount and really like it.  

1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

Howdy Sarge!

Rugged Gear makes mounts for ATV/UTV. The link below shows “floor mounts” and adapter plates for ATV.  I used to have a couple when we had a golf cart. They were sturdy.  Barb at Rugged Gear is most helpful. This would probably require a phone call

to make sure you got exactly what you wanted. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

https://ruggedgear.com/gun-mounts/

Archived