SASS Wire Forum

ATF Rule on Braces Released

Pat Riot

I looked to see if this had already been posted. I didn’t see a posting but if this is a duplicate, Mods please delete. 

I received this in an email this morning. It’s really long, but this is the ATF’s Final Rule on pistol braces. 
I have no dog in this fight. I have no handguns with braces. Since I do not, I will not post my opinions on this. 

Here is the rule listed under the Federal Registry. 
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2023/01/31/2023-01001/factoring-criteria-for-firearms-with-attached-stabilizing-braces

Never had an interest in having one -until now. There is one in pieces ready to build in my den. Nice evening project then make up some ammo for a short .300AAC.. Might have to make it fun with a binary trigger.

There are 2 bills in the house, one is to abolish the atf the other is to ( i forgot the correct term or title of it)anulify the gun control of 1934 I think, the one that prohibited sbr machine guns

1 hour ago, The Shoer 27979 said:

There are 2 bills in the house, one is to abolish the atf the other is to ( i forgot the correct term or title of it)anulify the gun control of 1934 I think, the one that prohibited sbr machine guns

NFA '34.  Machineguns, short barreled rifles and shotguns, suppressors.  Forgotten Weapons did an awesome video.  

32 minutes ago, Texas Joker said:

SCOTUS should do a video.

infringe

That would be  infringe on ALL rights 

12 hours ago, Texas Joker said:

SCOTUS should do a video.

They could start with the definition of infringe

Not ALL Justices would know this...

Archived