SASS Wire Forum

WTB 44 RUSSIAN BRASS

Darren Horsey

I emailed Starline last week to inquire, again, about when my two-year-old backorder of 44 Russian would be filled. They politely informed me, again, that they cannot say when those cases will be made but assured me that once they are they'll be shipped in first-come first-served order. I responded to ask if they could tell me if there were a certain number of cases which yet needed to be ordered in order for the production run to happen; they haven't responded yet. 

Any interest in a mix of loaded ammo and brass, or do you just want brass?  I have 25 rounds and 22 brass from Black Hills Ammo (all Starline headstamped) and 50 rounds Starline headstamped that I believe were commercially loaded but I don't know the manufacturer (they have labels and a warranty on the box, but nothing identifying the manufacturer).  All have 210 grain lead bullets, but different profiles for the two lots.

I'm not giving it away, but if you're interested at $100 shipped, let me know.  I'd prefer payment through GunTab (I'll cover their base fee) but will consider other options.

PM me if you want pics.

2 hours ago, Reuben McCoy Rankin # 34239 said:

I just called them to verify my 2 year old back order is still open.

I ask how many thousand need to be ordered before they would produce them. 

She couldn't answer that.

I got the same response over email. 

Archived