SASS Wire Forum

SPF: For Sale: 44-40 Commercial Loaded Ammo - Black Hills and Winchester

Sold Pending Funds

For Sale:  Commercially Loaded 44-40 Ammo

I have the following commercial loaded 44-40 ammo for sale:

One full box of 50 rounds of 44-40 ammo loaded by Black Hills Ammunition.  These are loaded with 200 grain lead RNFP bullets and are fine for SASS events.  The case head stamp is "BHA" which I assume stands for "Black Hills Ammunition" (Smile).

Two plastic cases with a total of 92 rounds of new Winchester loaded 44-40 ammo.  These are loaded with 200 grain Soft Point jacketed bullets and are not legal for most SASS events.  The case head stamp is "W-W" which I assume stands for "Winchester-Western".

All 142 rounds for $180 shipped UPS ground to any of the Lower 48 States where it is legal to do so. 

Sorry, no shipping to Alaska or Hawaii since it has to go "ground" and I have no idea of the cost to those two States. 

Please know your state laws and do not buy this ammo if it is not legal to have it shipped to you.

Thank you.

Professor Thoreau

SASS Life # 2611

IMG_6928.JPG

IMG_6929.JPG

IMG_6930.JPG

IMG_6931.JPG

IMG_6932.JPG

IMG_6933.JPG

IMG_6934.JPG

IMG_6935.JPG

Thank you, Jack Davis.

I will give Nimble Fingers the rest of today to reply to my note above and/or my PM to him.  If he does not want them, you are next in line and I will contact you.  Since I assume that one of you will take them, I will mark them Sold.

Thanks again,

Professor Thoreau 

Archived