SASS Wire Forum

New balance beam powder scale?

J-BAR #18287

What is this "Scale" thingie of which you guys speak??   Never use one.  Just dump some propellant inna case till it looks "right" then shove inna bullet.  Shooting APP or BP makes it just SO simple you betcha!!

On 1/30/2023 at 6:37 PM, J-BAR #18287 said:

...My 25 year old Dillon balance beam scale is on its last legs.  ...So what is the best scale to replace my old Dillon?  Thanks for your opinions/experience.

I replaced my Dillon beam scale when I went from reloading 1 caliber to five with an electronic scale.

I just checked, I still have the Dillon beam scale buried at the back of a shelf.  PM me your shipping address and I'll have it on the way to you.

9 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

I replaced my Dillon beam scale when I went from reloading 1 caliber to five with an electronic scale.

I just checked, I still have the Dillon beam scale buried at the back of a shelf.  PM me your shipping address and I'll have it on the way to you.

What a wonderful morning surprise!  Thank you.  My address is in your PM.

35 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Wow...NOW THAT'S THE COWBOY WAY!!!

Way to go Matthew!B)

Archived