SASS Wire Forum

Tusco - Feb. 4th match CANCELED!!!

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All,

Due to the frigid temperatures expected on Saturday we have decided to cancel our February Match. Our next match is scheduled for March 4th.

I wanted to give everyone as much notice as possible. The wind chills are expected to be in the teens and low 20's the entire time we would be at the range.

Thank you, Stay Warm!

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All,

Right now our February match is schedule for this coming Saturday, February 4th.

The weather is not looking good. Real feel temps are going to be in the teens. I am going to wait until Wednesday/Thursday to see if the forecast drastically changes. I just wanted to give you an update as of today.

Stay tuned. When/If we cancel, I will send an email out, post it on Facebook, on the SASS Wire, and the Website.

Thank you!

Buckaroo Bubba

14 minutes ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

Some where in the future mother nature will cause my body to be cold and stiff.  I for one do not wish to hurry the process!  So I will be waiting for warmer weather:P

Same here!! I need at least 45 degrees maybe 50 and no rain !!!:P

2 hours ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

Some where in the future mother nature will cause my body to be cold and stiff.  I for one do not wish to hurry the process!  So I will be waiting for warmer weather:P

You tell ‘em Charlie!

2 hours ago, I. M. Crossdraw, SASS# 8321 said:

Geeeez! everybody complaining about being cold, It's 81 degrees down here.  He, he, he,:P:lol:

We all hate you right now you know that right!!:P

8 minutes ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

Let’s shoot!!

I probably will…,,,,Indoors :P

10 hours ago, I. M. Crossdraw, SASS# 8321 said:

B)B)B)

We love ya man!! Lady Crossdraw especially!:wub:

Howdy All,

Due to the frigid temperatures expected on Saturday we have decided to cancel our February Match. Our next match is scheduled for March 4th.

I wanted to give everyone as much notice as possible. The wind chills are expected to be in the teens and low 20's the entire time we would be at the range.

Thank you, Stay Warm!

Buckaroo Bubba

• Buckaroo Bubba changed the title to Tusco - Feb. 4th match CANCELED!!!
10 minutes ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

Howdy All,

Thank you, Stay Warm!

Buckaroo Bubba

It’s the right decision! B)

FYI, I am having issues with our club email service. I am unable to send out emails to our club email list. Please spread the word that we canceled our February match. Thank you. 

11 hours ago, One Gun Jimmy said:

Sad to hear, but hey...maybe my leather will be in by March!!!

What is your size, pards will provide what you need if they have the correct size, just in case.

15 hours ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

FYI, I am having issues with our club email service. I am unable to send out emails to our club email list. Please spread the word that we canceled our February match. Thank you. 

Computer screen freeze up?

Archived