SASS Wire Forum

Now that right there…

Utah Bob #35998

Was a football game. B)

I believe I’ll have a toddy.

:lol:

There ain’t no quit in Mahomes!  That’s one tough young man.

Hard fought game from start to finish.  The Bengals made too many mistakes that led to penalties, including the next to last play.

This year’s Super Bowl game SHOULD be a good one!!

Most football fans don't know much when viewing except to watch the ball. What people really need to watch in this year's Super Bowl are the 2 O lines. Without a doubt, the Eagles and the Chiefs have the the most athletically talented lines in the NCF and AFC respectively. Watch them slant, pull, get to the D's 2nd level and never quit. Both sets are really remarkable.

Officials 2, players 0.  
Go ahead blow the whistle. :rolleyes:
Personally I’m happy the Chiefs won.
But doesn’t explain the whole year of bad officiating. 

19 minutes ago, Kid Sopris, SASS Regulator said:

Officials 2, players 0.  
Go ahead blow the whistle. :rolleyes:
Personally I’m happy the Chiefs won.
But doesn’t explain the whole year of bad officiating. 

Some questionable calls in this game, that's for sure.  Almost like the officials were trying to hand it to the Chiefs.  But, overall, a very exciting game to watch.

The Bengals did give it away with that last STUPID!!!! with a capital dumb Unnecessary Roughness call at the end.  I think without the first down that gave the Chiefs it would at least have gone into overtime.

34 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Some questionable calls in this game, that's for sure.  Almost like the officials were trying to hand it to the Chiefs.  But, overall, a very exciting game to watch.

The Bengals did give it away with that last STUPID!!!! with a capital dumb Unnecessary Roughness call at the end.  I think without the first down that gave the Chiefs it would at least have gone into overtime.

Agreed on all counts.

Bengals could have played smarter. 

Without the 15 yard call at the end it would have gone to OT. 

Refs were awful!  A do-over?!?!?!

As to the “do over”, it WAS IN FACT the proper call!  The official behind the defense plainly signaled that the clock was NOT working with the whistle AND by waving off the play!  The ONLY proper call was the one made!!

As to the officiating, this year has been perhaps THE VERY WORST officiated season in the history of the NFL!!  Many of the field officials should receive INTENSIVE and EXTENSIVE retraining.  Others should get their WALKING PAPERS!!

Archived