SASS Wire Forum

Found what I need, Thanx!!! WTB 300 savage brass

56 minutes ago, TIMEKEEPER,SASS # 15766 said:

You can cut the neck down on .308 brass. The only difference is the length of the neck.

I’ll do that as a last resort, but I don’t like having the wrong head stamp on a case in case they find their way into someone else’s gun  

MM, I will check.  Sassy's has her late father's 99 and I have bought ammo for it and checked it out for her in case she decides to start deer hunting again.  Suspect Gray, her 12 year old grandson may start using it soon. (he got his first buck this year with old 94 with forward  mount scope.)  .  This 99 shoots nicely and I like the 300 Savage. 

C U soon 

Thanks guys!  Let me know if there's something ya all are needing, including $$$.  These cases are valuable, and I don't expect to get 'em for free!

And Billy, we'll  see ya at EOT, I'll fix that hat of yours for ya :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

Thanks guys!  Let me know if there's something ya all are needing, including $$$.  These cases are valuable, and I don't expect to get 'em for free!

And Billy, we'll  see ya at EOT, I'll fix that hat of yours for ya :rolleyes:

Get lots of money together.  Me and Fireball need to buy more toys.  Heck, Fireball may want to venture in to Freedom Arms again. 

LEAVE MY HAT ALONE.   so I can be recognized. :D  You better come on town to Tombstone week before.  You know we have a bunch of fun there.

A "VERY UNIQUE" Rifle in a Very Unique chambering. Impressed with your bucket acquisition, only a picture would be betterB)

If you haven't found any yet I know I have some rolling around on the floorboard, drives me crazy everytime I hit the brakes hard, let me know if I need to get the shop vac out and gather them up for ya.

Paul

I had a couple 81's years ago in 300.  Even managed to find one with the detachable mag.  Very unique.  These days I only keep a little ammo on hand for my Great grandfathers 99 and my grandfathers 99, both in 300.  Anyway, took me a minute to find the brass.  You'll have to reload, I'll send ya 20 new cases and a few once fired(for dummy rounds or whatever).  Apparently I sold the bulk of the used ones, I assume your address hasn't changed from last week?:lol:

19 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Get lots of money together.  Me and Fireball need to buy more toys.  Heck, Fireball may want to venture in to Freedom Arms again. 

LEAVE MY HAT ALONE.   so I can be recognized. :D  You better come on town to Tombstone week before.  You know we have a bunch of fun there.

I'd love to venture into FA's again, unfortunately I think you have them all:P

I've been trying to get outa this goofey state for 5 years, but currently am at the same address.  Everybody else beat me to the States that are still free and got all the good places, but I'm still trying.

Thanx Fireball and Sly Eye

My find was not as many as I thought either but seven is seven more than you had.  Already put them in my EOT ammo container.

C U soon

I finally retarded, I mean retired.  You still doing your wild 4th of July parties at your house on Lake Cassidy?  Always loved those parties.  Hope to see you and Nellie Belle at EOT, and might someday show up on your doorstep looking for a room to stay for a few days.

Archived