SASS Wire Forum

The conspiracies still go on!

Trailrider #896

According to Air Force Magazine, the Rozwell, NM, incident is still being regarded as crashed weather balloons, and there are no aliens (at least no extra-terrestrial ones...who knows where the governor of Texas has shipped a bunch???) :rolleyes:) at Area 51.  Apparently, the Klingons, Romulans and even the Vulcan embassy has remained silent on the matter. And the Kardashians here on Earth aren't commenting either. Guess they get enough publicity on their own! :P

Too cold to do any outdoor shooting practice!  More cold expected for the Front Range Sunday or Monday!

The Kardashians are proof of alien existence, I mean, who could have arses that big and still function normally? They use some type of alien telepathy to get people to love them. It’s sick, I tell ya! Sick!

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The Kardashians are proof of alien existence, I mean, who could have arses that big and still function normally? They use some type of alien telepathy to get people to love them. It’s sick, I tell ya! Sick!

You are mistaking lust for love.

2 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

According to Air Force Magazine, the Rozwell, NM, incident is still being regarded as crashed weather balloons, and there are no aliens (at least no extra-terrestrial ones...who knows where the governor of Texas has shipped a bunch???) :rolleyes:) at Area 51.  Apparently, the Klingons, Romulans and even the Vulcan embassy has remained silent on the matter. And the Kardashians here on Earth aren't commenting either. Guess they get enough publicity on their own! :P

Too cold to do any outdoor shooting practice!  More cold expected for the Front Range Sunday or Monday!

The Kardashians are only silent at this time because they don't want to cross the  Men In Black and get sent back to Omicron Persei VIII- where they fell out of favor with the rulers.

On 1/27/2023 at 6:46 PM, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

The Kardashians are only silent at this time because they don't want to cross the  Men In Black and get sent back to Omicron Persei VIII- where they fell out of favor with the rulers.

I understand that the school teachers there were viciously adept with their rulers.

Kinda like Sister Mary Dracula.

I still say Bigfoot is a hoax. It’s a holographic display put on by the grey aliens used to sort out the stupid people so they do not get mixed up in the human-alien hybrid program being coordinated through the UN and funded by the Rothschilds. The Clintons stole this idea from Bob Lazar, and casually suggested it to Kofi Annan while having pizza at Comet Ping Pong.

2 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

State of California.   Of course, that sort of depends on how you define "function normally."

We’ll just leave that as it is. ;)

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

We’ll just leave that as it is. ;)

I see you're learning "Discretion is the Better Part of Valour" *

Yes, that's the way it should be spelled.

il_fullxfull.2111980329_lk5d.webp

Archived