SASS Wire Forum

SOLD. Dillon SL900 12g Shotshell Reloader with Casefeeder for sale

SOLD

Dillon SL900 12g Shotshell reloader, includes case feeder with new variable speed motor.  Great machine, cranks out shells!

This machine is in excellent condition, I've used it to just load cowboy loads over the years but can be configured for any type.

It is currently set up for Rem STS hulls with 7/8 loads and makes great shells, but can be tweaked to run any type of hulls.

I have all original instruction and extra parts packs that will come with it and believe still the original box.

These come with the Dillon lifetime warranty on everything except electronic parts and I just purchased the brand new case feeder motor assembly last year so should have no worries.

I do not want to ship this, so this can be available for a delivery at EOT, Fire & Ice, Road runner dust-up or AZ meetup.   Also I'll be traveling on Feb 9th from Illinois to Phoenix and could meet someone along the path during that trip (I-55,Us 44 and US 40)

Package from Dillon looks like over $2100 plus tax and shipping.

Price: $1400 face to face.     I accept PayPal, venmo and Zelle also.

First to post "I'll take it"  here on the wire is the winner.

Dill1.jpg

dill2.jpg

dill3.jpg

• Toranado, SASS # 58447 changed the title to SOLD. Dillon SL900 12g Shotshell Reloader with Casefeeder for sale

Archived