SASS Wire Forum

TEXAS GUN TAX PROPOSED

Lawdog Dago Dom

As usual, another dumbass Democrat proposes to penalize people who have nothing to do with the violence and illegal activities of the criminal!!

What astonishes me is that most of lawmakers are lawyers.  And either they are morons when it comes to Constitutional law or they are just virtue signalling.  They should know that there are minors & adults.  All the "people's" rights in the Bill of Rights apply to adults.  Adulthood begins on one's 18th birthday therefore any law that encumbers an adult's right to keep & bear arms until they are 21 years old is obviously unconstitutional.  Arguing otherwise is BS especially if alcoholic beverage consumption is used as proof.  Like the drivers license required to operate a motor vehicle on a public roadway alcohol use is a privilege.  Unlike keeping & bearing arms which is a god given right that shall not be infringed.

P.S. I beginning to think this week that many lawyers are morons.  This week the Senate Judiciary Committee members were questioning a nominee for a seat on the Eastern District of WA federal court.  Senator Kennedy asked the nominee simple questions re. What are Article II & V of the Constitution when this "two baggar" (woman & minority) couldn't answer he asked her what some judicial principle here reply was she had spent X years in the WA AG's office & 8 years as a state court judge.

On 1/30/2023 at 8:09 AM, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

well , the bound book , only covers the sale from the FFL , there are sitll free states the allow private sales 

I would sure dislike , being the guys knocking on doors to attempt to find things 

CHickasaw Bill 

Especially on the second day!:ph34r:

Archived