SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Fountain pen from once fired brass (Need 45 LC)

El CupAJoe

Thank you to those who sent me brass for my pens.  I have for sale here 2 pens, a full size ballpoint and a pocket fountain pen.

These are "Jimmy Pens" named after my grandfather, 

SOLD: The ballpoint takes Schmidt short capless or retro 51 refills.  One blue Schmidt comes installed in the pen. The cap posts magnetically.

$40 +shipping

The pocket fountain pen has a kaweco nib unit and takes short international cartridges only (comes with 5) The cap has a slip fit to post.

$45 + shipping. 

Buy both for and I'll ship for free.

Willing to accept trades for 45 colt brass or dies. Or other reloading equipment.

Edit:

Some instructional videos, the fountain pen video is for the full size so not all of the information applies, posting for the pocket size is a friction fit and only small cartridges are used.

20230126_153414.jpg

20230126_153356.jpg

20230126_153332.jpg

• El CupAJoe changed the title to FS/T Fountain pen from once fired brass (Need 45 LC)

BTT, I may post elsewhere but I'll mark here if sold.

I am not sure how to leave a review of a seller. I just received my ball point pen. It is absolutely amazing. The guys are work are jealous so mission accomplished. The whole experience was very positive for me. Thanks again!

9 minutes ago, MattyB said:

I am not sure how to leave a review of a seller. I just received my ball point pen. It is absolutely amazing. The guys are work are jealous so mission accomplished. The whole experience was very positive for me. Thanks again!

My Pleasure!  Thank you so much for the review!

• El CupAJoe changed the title to SOLD: Fountain pen from once fired brass (Need 45 LC)

Archived