SASS Wire Forum

NO BAIL? NO KIDDIN?

Lawdog Dago Dom

Yes, lets make it harder for legal gun owners to buy weapons since the criminal justice system does so well keeping violent offenders off the street.

More in TEAM SASS.

https://cwbchicago.com/2023/01/2-men-on-electronic-monitoring-for-gun-cases-drove-around-played-with-a-gun-on-instagram-live-prosecutors.html

What da wanna bet the attorney gets him off with that excuse. Hope I never need one, but defense attorneys irritate the hell out of me. Oh poor Timmy. :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Each of those critters could be handled with the judicious placement of a .22 round.

Yeah, I know: I shouldn't say things like that.

How about bringing back the guillotine instead?

My personal preference in dealing with these individuals is a gallows and a noose!

In public with as big an audience as possible, including children of all ages, it would be a graffic lesson that wouldn’t soon be forgotten!

OH!!  And the rope’s reusable!!

30 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

My personal preference in dealing with these individuals is a gallows and a noose!

In public with as big an audience as possible, including children of all ages, it would be a graffic lesson that wouldn’t soon be forgotten!

OH!!  And the rope’s reusable!!

I've been advocating that for years now. At the very least, a dead offender is not a repeat offender.

23 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

What da wanna bet the attorney gets him off with that excuse. Hope I never need one, but defense attorneys irritate the hell out of me. Oh poor Timmy. :ph34r:

Tennessee used to have a provision that allowed a person with a suspended or revoked license to drive to and from work.  I arrested a DUI driver with a TN license at 6:30 in the afternoon.  BAC was .20, IIRC.  He got out of the revoked license ticket because he was able to prove he was on his way home from a work Christmas party.  The DUI conviction stuck, though.

6 minutes ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

Tennessee used to have a provision that allowed a person with a suspended or revoked license to drive to and from work.  I arrested a DUI driver with a TN license at 6:30 in the afternoon.  BAC was .20, IIRC.  He got out of the revoked license ticket because he was able to prove he was on his way home from a work Christmas party.  The DUI conviction stuck, though.

Our local jerk gets 20-30 DUI charges dropped usually every year along with the driving under suspension charges. He even drives to the court! Usually gets another ticket for alcohol or drugs on the way back home, a half hour from the court. Gets off claiming TBI, works every time as well as his assault charges. Drives the cops crazy, as he laughs in their face. He even got away with gun trafficking due to all the agencies involved here, in Massachusetts, and the Feds all figuring somebody had gotten a search warrant, nope! Drove himself back home from Boston and garnered another drug distribution ticket. Got dropped as harassment. :ph34r:

Archived