SASS Wire Forum

WTB SS Ruger Vaquero Bisley 357s

Brandon

1 hour ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

The New Vaquero Bisley only come in stainless and 5.5” barrels. I don’t think Ruger has made them in years. 

Those are the ones I am looking for- Stainless 357 new model vaquero bisley. Ruger hasnt made them in years?

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Those are the ones I am looking for- Stainless 357 new model vaquero bisley. Ruger hasnt made them in years?

Correct. They shut down the New Vaquero line during Covid and New Vaquero are just now starting to trickle out. The Bisley’s are nowhere to be found. 

5 minutes ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Correct. They shut down the New Vaquero line during Covid and New Vaquero are just now starting to trickle out. The Bisley’s are nowhere to be found. 

No wonder I haven't been able to find them. Any idea when they will begin making them again? I just purchased the lever gun and shotgun and was really hoping to be able to try out SASS this year. 

15 minutes ago, Brandon said:

No wonder I haven't been able to find them. Any idea when they will begin making them again? I just purchased the lever gun and shotgun and was really hoping to be able to try out SASS this year. 

Used are still out there. Rugers are tanks, don’t be afraid to buy a nice used set. I don’t think they sold a lot of the Bisley’s so it’s probably very low on their list. 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I don't care where you live, if you go to a match there will be cowboys there willing to loan you guns. Probably ammo and leather too. Anywhere near TN?

There is one on Gunbroker.

Save you a search on GB and it will send you emails when someone lists them.

Here is a link for the single one

Ruger New Vaquero Bisley 357Mag 5.5" Stainless Ivory Grips Used C-4985 - Revolvers at GunBroker.com : 967559396

19 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I don't care where you live, if you go to a match there will be cowboys there willing to loan you guns. Probably ammo and leather too. Anywhere near TN?

That is part of the beauty of SASS is the close knit community. I used to live 20 miles over the boarder in kentucky but right now I am in illinois. 

8 minutes ago, Brandon said:

PM sent

If Flat Top is involved, the deal is trustworthy.

15 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

If Flat Top is involved, the deal is trustworthy.

Exactly what I was thinking! 

Archived