SASS Wire Forum

Important News about High Noon at Tusco 2023

Buckaroo Bubba

Good Evening,

I wanted to get this out as soon as possible. We have made the decision to change the dates of High Noon at Tusco 2023. Previously the dates were set for October 6th, 7th, and 8th, 2023. It was brought to my attention that the SASS National Championships, “Land Run” starts on October 7th with the opening ceremonies on Wednesday October 11th.

About 32% of our recent past attendees at High Noon will be shooting at the National Championships in Oklahoma. In an effort to help with travel plans for Land Run and to make it possible for those shooters to attend High Noon at Tusco, we have decided to move our match up one week to Friday, September 29th, Saturday September 30th, and Sunday October 1st. With there being five weekends in September this move was possible. The Tusco Rifle Club was very accommodating for us to make this move. This change is being made for this year only..right now.

I apologize if this causes any inconvenience with scheduling. We decided this was in the best interest of our shooters and for High Noon at Tusco.

Thank you for understanding.

Buckaroo Bubba

2023 High Noon at Tusco – September 29th, 30th, and October 1st.

Archived