SASS Wire Forum

Just an introduction

One Gun Jimmy

Howdy all you Cowboys and Cowgirls,

One Gun Jimmy here, Four guns at the ready, but I only shoot one well.

Looking forward to starting this journey into CAS and meeting many fine folks.

I'm in the NE Ohio territory

Thanks for all the support I've already received!!

20230120_203017.jpg

20230118_172057.jpg

Welcome to the madness. You are amongst some great Cowboy and Ladies up there. If you ever travel south we shoot somewhere near East TN every weekend.

5 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Welcome to the madness. You are amongst some great Cowboy and Ladies up there. If you ever travel south we shoot somewhere near East TN every weekend.

I actually travel for work and drive to a lot of the places so I am hoping once I get in the swing I can bring my gear and stay over for some good shoots when I travel 

8 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

2nd most... when you get really crazy, buy a horse and try mounted shooting... then you're havin' FUN!

Welcome!  We love shooting with our OH pards and hope to run into you at one of their shoots.  They do an awesome job at the OH State match and at Guns of August.

Roper and Schwaby

50 minutes ago, One Gun Jimmy said:

I actually travel for work and drive to a lot of the places so I am hoping once I get in the swing I can bring my gear and stay over for some good shoots when I travel 

We shoot three times a month, weather permitting at Wartrace, Tennessee. Come and join us sometime.  If you can make the Tennessee State Championship we have a pretty good prize table  for the Friday Night dinner on the range and Side Match Awards. This was last years.

Randy 

8031E2EE-CBC2-49D9-9456-06DC00EC3C44.thumb.jpeg.582ced2640448064f74f369d550e79b6.jpegB3DD4B1E-7642-4C8E-BAD1-ABE47FCBE084.thumb.jpeg.7d3bba792120645d17adb3b6ba51e5b4.jpeg48E7A97C-1ABA-426E-8651-438CF9D9201D.thumb.jpeg.94eb93ad570b347053cba63ba3927009.jpeg

Welcome aboard.  Shooting good isn’t all that it’s about. It’s all about having FUN!  And being safe while doing it. Shooting well is icing on the cake. That takes way more effort than most of us are willing to apply. I enjoy trying to shoot clean and staying above middle of the pack. 

That’s Fun!  Good folks and good times. 

Sam Sackett 

23 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

We shoot three times a month, weather permitting at Wartrace, Tennessee. Come and join us sometime.  If you can make the Tennessee State Championship we have a pretty good prize table  for the Friday Night dinner on the range and Side Match Awards. This was last years.

Randy 

8031E2EE-CBC2-49D9-9456-06DC00EC3C44.thumb.jpeg.582ced2640448064f74f369d550e79b6.jpegB3DD4B1E-7642-4C8E-BAD1-ABE47FCBE084.thumb.jpeg.7d3bba792120645d17adb3b6ba51e5b4.jpeg48E7A97C-1ABA-426E-8651-438CF9D9201D.thumb.jpeg.94eb93ad570b347053cba63ba3927009.jpeg

Holy Whiskey batman hahaha...Im in!

One Gun Jimmy welcome aboard pilgrim and meet great folks, lots of high tales.

20 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

The same one who's about to empty their savings account. Like the rest of us...... :lol:

Welcome!  Lumpy aint a kiddin!  SB

My first SASS hat is exactly like yours, now I have 5 hats, all Stetsons, and I still have 4 guns.....so far. Welcome to the addiction!

9 minutes ago, Tex Wilson said:

My first SASS hat is exactly like yours, now I have 5 hats, all Stetsons, and I still have 4 guns.....so far. Welcome to the addiction!

I've already got my eyes on a pair of stainless 1875 outlaws with 5.5 barrels....gotta wait a bit for those. 

Already bought a new hat band for this hat....I just know myself....I am going to go broke with thus hobby but damn if it won't be fun hahaha

2 hours ago, One Gun Jimmy said:

I've already got my eyes on a pair of stainless 1875 outlaws with 5.5 barrels....gotta wait a bit for those....

FYI, 1875's are not made in stainless.  Some are nickled.

8 minutes ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

FYI, 1875's are not made in stainless.  Some are nickled.

I dont care what they are made of...I just want the dag gone shiny ones!!!!

Seriously tho..this is true..they are the nickle ones from Taylor I've been eyeballing.

2 hours ago, One Gun Jimmy said:

I dont care what they are made of...I just want the dag gone shiny ones!!!!

Seriously tho..this is true..they are the nickle ones from Taylor I've been eyeballing.

Wait till you handle tuned, short stroked stainless ruger new model vaqueros  B)

2 minutes ago, El Catorce said:

Wait till you handle tuned, short stroked stainless ruger new model vaqueros  B)

Yea, I originally wanted Vaqueros....still do...will probably have a set eventually.. Figure I'll buy a set if I ever get faster than my guns....I know I'm not close now

Archived