SASS Wire Forum

WTB Lee Dipper Set - FOUND

The Spaniard

Hopefully others that have them and tested with BP can chime in.  But I read somewhere that the Lee dippers aren’t good for BP.  I may be wrong as I’ve never used them.  I’ve made my own dippers using brass cases.   I’ve used 9mm and 45acp and file it down till it throws what I want. Then solder a brass rod to it to make a handle 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Hopefully others that have them and tested with BP can chime in.  But I read somewhere that the Lee dippers aren’t good for BP.  I may be wrong as I’ve never used them.  I’ve made my own dippers using brass cases.   I’ve used 9mm and 45acp and file it down till it throws what I want. Then solder a brass rod to it to make a handle 

Did the same, but twisted handles with heavy copper wire!

4 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

I've only used mine for real BP and haven't had any issues with them.

• The Spaniard changed the title to WTB Lee Dipper Set - FOUND

I've used them for a couple years now and never had a problem. Used a perm marker pen to write on the handles. Used them for both Goex and the APP I bought from Scarlett.

SW

15 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Mine work just fine with BP and Smokeless

Archived