SASS Wire Forum

I dont have asssault weapons no mo.....

Chili Ron

Howdy,

we need to take control of the terms.

Assault weapons are military full auto rifles pistols and whatever.....

I have self defense weapons.

Yep.

No mo asssault weapons atall pards.

Gun grabbers gotta be out maneuvered.

Best

CR

good luck to all of us in da New Year.

I got one "Lady" all excited when I mentioned I had a lot of "Adult Toys".

I agree. You have to take control of your terms.

You do not have any assault weapons. I do not have any assault weapons. Nobody has any assault weapons, because there is no such thing as an assault weapon. It is a made up term, like Saturday night special and pocket rocket and cop killer bullets, it was dreamed up by anti-gunners to give them something to be against.

Assault RIFLES have a selector switch, which allows them to fire in the full auto mode. The M16 would qualify as an assault RIFLE. The AR-15 does not.

But neither one is an assault weapon, because there is no such thing as an assault weapon.

And whenever you use the term, you give it legitimacy. Do not use the anti-gunners buzzwords.

The fact that the semi-auto rifles the media and liberals are so apoplectic about are not in fact assault rifles at all has been pointed out to them for years. They are found of saying “assault Style” weapons now. Which is like saying a Honda Civic is a “NASCAR style” vehicle.

There is no hope that they will ever or even want to pay attention to facts. If you listen to the media you’d think that half the population of the US was murdered in cold blood this year by lunatics who bought full auto assault rifles on the Internet and at gun shows.

We are sliding into a black hole.

A Glock fires one bullet with each pull of the trigger.

So does an AR15.

So does a 100 year old double action revolver.

Hmmm.

An "assault rifle" could be one capable of a higher rate of fire than the standard infantry or cavalry arm.  Such as a Spencer or Henry Repeating Rifle or Carbine, compared with a muzzleloading musket in the Civil War days. Fortunately, we haven't heard of any mass shootings or bank robberies using those! :o

I only have “Personal Protection Equipment”.

I don't  have any gun they all fell in the ocean last time I went fishing :lol:

The only assault weapon I own is a 1999 Colt Sporter A2 HBAR.  It is so because it was registered with CA DOJ in 2000.  I am sure the registration form is in some warehouse in Sacramento.  Until the 9th Circus or SCOTUS shit cans AWB's I legally can't possess it in CA because I moved it to NV January of 2013.

Hell, depending on the situation I may use my "assault" broom on the possum that keeps getting on my porch. Or my "assault" pencil on a robber if it's what is handy. My bunkhouse boss used her "assault" remote control on me when I complained about what she was watching(no joke. Hit me in the junk and had to go to the dr). The point is, anything can be an assault weapon. Anything can be used to assault someone. Somebody recently used an assault hammer I believe. The media tries to report on something most of them no nothing about. I seen one report of rubber bullets being used by the police. Turns out they were foam ear plugs. Maybe they need a sit-in redneck at the anchor desk for their gun talk. 

On 1/23/2023 at 11:08 AM, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

IF gun owners , were as BAD as the ANTIs say 

there would NOT be any ANTIs left 

CB :FlagAm:

funny you mentioned that - it was my thought as well , i also have no assualt weapons - i have a couple guns that i use for peaceful fun , they might be used as a defense weapon in a pinch [should some liberals police force not be on time] no offence to my police friends - i know they are on the job but cant be everywhere needed at all times , they also arent responsible for my well being , i am , and i will be without ever assaulting anyone , 

My 6 year old grandson came home from school the other day all upset. They had a discussion on guns and how dangerous and bad they were and to never touch one. He saw me shoot sass before and like how everyone looked like real cowboys. Now he’s confused thinking i shouldnt play with guns because school teacher said how bad they are

Howdy,

Perhaps ezplain that there are right places and wrong places for doing things.

In a city there is a speed limit of 30 or even 20 mph.

On a race track speeds can top 220 mph.  

In church people wear nice suits and ties and so on.

At the beach those same people wear very little.

In a library folks talk very softly at a rock concert well....

Just a suggestion pard.....

Best

CR

Archived