SASS Wire Forum

Cancelled Wartrace Regulators Work Shirkers Match 01/24/23 Cancelled

The January Work Shirkers Match will be this Tuesday. I picked Tuesday because it looks like the warmest dry day this week. I know it is a short turnaround since our last match but I was trying to pick the best day! I do have bad news for some of you, we Will Not be shooting the Texas Star this match. We will be shooting The Mine, Jail, Fort, Jersey Lilly and Cantina.

Match Fees will be the same as always, $15 Members, $20 Non-Members. I'll start collecting money at 8:30, Safety Meeting at 9:30 and shooting shortly thereafter.

If you plan to attend please send me your alias and category to rws2700@comcast.net so I can have the match set up early. This should be a pretty fast match with no Texas Star to reset.

Hope to see you Tuesday.
Randy

ps. The Texas Stars were fun.

5 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I will be there

Imis

Right now Pilgrim Joe and Imis Twohofon are the only ones that have committed to coming. If I don’t get several more I’ll have to cancel the match.

Thanks 

Randy 

56 minutes ago, Ranger Dan said:

I'm in. Ramblin Mayhem can't make it.

Thanks but it is now cancelled, Only 3 people have said they are coming. I'm getting ready to send out an email now. Hopefully we can make one work sometime next month.

Randy

Looks like Thursday’s weather was goin’ ta’ suck anyways!

STILL!! Hate ya’s had ta’ cancel!!

8 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Looks like Thursday’s weather was goin’ ta’ suck anyways!

STILL!! Hate ya’s had ta’ cancel!!

Thursday’s weather is going to suck, that is the reason I had scheduled the match for today. Hopefully we can get one in next month.

Randy 

Archived