SASS Wire Forum

Would it be in poor taste to...

5 minutes ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

... take a cooler to church?

Just make sure that the beer goes in a coolie so no one knows what it is. Cough loudly when you open it. Try to be nonchalant when burping and leave the empties in the hymnal rack.

... clean your ears in public, if you are using your OWN truck key?

Depends on if the police gave your keys back or not. If not, other peoples keys are just fine, Toyota keys are the best.

... offer to bait your date's hook, especially on the first date?

Yes, that's fine. To find out if you're compatible with her, have her tie your hook. You can also tell by the way she fillets your catch.

If you have any other etiquette questions, don't hesitate to ask. We are here for you.

Dear Cypress Sun,

My nephew’s kids are little idiots. They are noisy, disrespectful and annoying. Should I take them fishing and what kind of fish could I catch with them?

6 hours ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

What’s a Date ? …….

Q: "My kids don't like fish, what should I do?"
A: "Trade them for cats. Cats love fish."

26 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Dear Cypress Sun,

My nephew’s kids are little idiots. They are noisy, disrespectful and annoying. Should I take them fishing and what kind of fish could I catch with them?

The kind of fish will depend upon the type of weight you tie to their ankles and whether or not use a bobber. You can also try trolling with them at a slow speed, not a Weekend at Bernies speed...that should make them more respectful although they may make noise trying to get the water out of their nose.

6 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

The kind of fish will depend upon the type of weight you tie to their ankles and whether or not use a bobber. You can also try trolling with them at a slow speed, not a Weekend at Bernies speed...that should make them more respectful although they may make noise trying to get the water out of their nose.

That’s great! Thanks.

You should start a new service, kind of like Dear Abby only for Saloonatics. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

That’s great! Thanks.

You should start a new service, kind of like Dear Abby only for Saloonatics. :lol:

Probably not a good idea. Some of the advice might run afoul of "Community Guidelines" and therefore rile the mods. While some of the advice may be good advice, some of the suggestions may not be physically possible, if you know what I mean.:ph34r:

10 hours ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

No drinking is found all over the gospel 

No if something itches scratch it. 
Yes cause you come a long way baby. There are many fisherwomen these days.

Archived