SASS Wire Forum

Saloons Been Hacked

Yul Lose

Be vigilant about any new posts and posters. I’ll bet this ties back to Aljhannon SASS 403715 that was exposed as a fraud yesterday.

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

I’ll bet this ties back to Aljhannon SASS 403715 that was exposed as a fraud yesterday

Why?

This guy joins the board. The board asked for a SASS number, so apparently he gave it one. Anyone that would look would say that it was obviously a fake number. The 400,000s? We ain't nowhere there.

The only place that I can see where it would matter if he had a real number was if he was trying to sell something in the classifieds.

There are many people here in the Saloon (ACS) that are not SASS members. Why did this guy need to be "exposed as a fraud"? Was he trying to run a scam? All I saw him do was post in the meme thread.

18 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Why?

This guy joins the board. The board asked for a SASS number, so apparently he gave it one. Anyone that would look would say that it was obviously a fake number. The 400,000s? We ain't nowhere there.

The only place that I can see where it would matter if he had a real number was if he was trying to sell something in the classifieds.

There are many people here in the Saloon (ACS) that are not SASS members. Why did this guy need to be "exposed as a fraud"? Was he trying to run a scam? All I saw him do was post in the meme thread.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

7 hours ago, Alpo said:

Why?

His number was in the 40Ks I believe. If was dropped, our fine Moderator most likely confirmed him as a fraud. Don't think they take dropping someone lightly.

EDIT: I was incorrect, his number was in 400Ks. 

33 minutes ago, Alpo said:

No his number was 403715, which was why people questioned it. Someone asked if he had come back from the future via time machine.

I shall sit reclined and corrected.:lol:

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

No his number was 403715, which was why people questioned it. Someone asked if he had come back from the future via time machine.

He was evasive and untruthful about how he received that number. He out and out lied about the member number when called on it. If he had signed up as guest, as many other long time Saloon participants have done, I don't think that there would have been any issue. Signing up under false pretenses, with a fraudulent SASS number is an effort to deceive people into assuming he was a SASS member.

There have recently been several people who signed up, under false pretenses, that were able to scam REAL SASS members in the Classifieds. Muggles and 44 Bang were just two of these scammers, there have been more. They signed up, made some posts, replied to different threads and then after a few weeks...made their scam moves in the Classifieds.

I don't have any problem with a possibly malicious, deceitful person being removed from the board.

Alpo, I get the feeling that you’d rather a pard or two get scammed and robbed in order to prove that someone is a crook. I believe pro-active is much better than reactive. Had the potential scammer been a legitimate SASS member I would have apologized, he wasn’t so he got exposed. Sometimes your reasoning is idiotic and childish.

Archived