SASS Wire Forum

Deleted

21 hours ago, Doc Moses said:

I'd like the shotgun belt if it is still available. I have paypal. Tell me how to get you the funds. I am:

Thanks

It might be better if you do not publish your name and residence in this forum.  There are some unscrupulous beings out there.  Try PM the seller instead.  Just a suggestion.  Toranado is a great pard to deal with.  

9 hours ago, I. M. Crossdraw, SASS# 8321 said:

It might be better if you do not publish your name and residence in this forum.  There are some unscrupulous beings out there.  Try PM the seller instead.  Just a suggestion.  Toranado is a great pard to deal with.  

Yeah. i know that. I thought I was pm ing. Obviously I was still in the main thread. Please delete my quote. I have taken out my info in the original. Damage is done but we can lesson the effect. Thanks

• Toranado, SASS # 58447 changed the title to Murphy Custom Leather - Ol Short Tom cross draw rig- Lower Price!
  • Toranado, SASS # 58447 changed the title to Murphy Custom Leather - Ol Short Tom cross draw rig- $200 shipped!
37 minutes ago, Barlow_GHSS said:

Well Dang It!...wish I was bigger around...

Yeah, me too.  Was thinking I should buy it and put it in storage for a couple years... :)

Archived