SASS Wire Forum

EOT PRE-ORDERS, Please! :)

I will be traveling over 2100 miles (one way) to attend EOT.  I can't bring EVERYTHING...so, if you want to be sure that I have what you need... please preorder!

Cowboy Cartridges - 38 (105 & 125), 45 Colt (160 & 200), 45 ACP (ALL loaded with Federal Primers)

Bullets - 500 or 5000 I will have them set aside for you to get at your convenience.

Powder - I HOPE to have Clean Shot - 5 pounders and 1 pounders.

Rugged Gear Gun Carts, Parts and Accessories. Ryder Umbrella Holders, 8ft Umbrellas

American Pioneer Powder - 3 F and 2 F

Rio Grande Custom Grips

Ballistol

KingSnake's Bolt Blocks & Brass Magazine End Caps

Jimmy Spurs - Cowboy Gunworks Aluminum Magazine Tube Insert with stainless steel spring & follower 18', 20',24'

You may EMAIL your order to bulletsbyscarlett@gmail.com - please don't private message me here - I don't always get the notifications. Text/Call me @843-833-0770 order online and select local pickup and put EOT in the Note to Seller.  You can pay ahead or at End of Trail.

https://bulletsbyscarlett.com/shop

THANK YOU so much for your support!  I sure appreciate your business!!  Look forward to seeing everyone at EOT!

BIG HUGS!

Scarlett

Folks, in addition to being an existing sponsor and vendor at End of Trail, and Winter Range before that, Scarlett has stepped up this year as the Wild Bunch Junior Shooter Sponsor. Through her generosity, all Wild Bunch junior shooters shoot the WB match at NO CHARGE!

Please remember to support her and all of our sponsors and vendors all year long when purchasing Cowboy Shooting supplies. You are supporting our sport on so many levels when you do.

I had the pleasure of having Scarlett assist me as TO, for our posse, at the VA State championship match this past Summer. She is a terrific cowgirl, a hard worker, is  very knowledgeable and is an ambassador for our sport on a multitude of levels. Please support her business when purchasing your needed CAS materials.

As long as we are chatting, I had the pleasure of shooting with Miss Scarlett last EOT (things blur together these days :D) Fun to shoot with, great posse member and really nice person! Very knowledgeable about her products. Even bought a few things that have worked out well for me. Looking forward to seeing her at this EOT!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Gentlemen! I appreciate your kind words very much!  I love this game and the fun folks who play it! It’s my pleasure to support the sport - ESPECIALLY the Junior Shooters in Wild Bunch!! 

Grateful hugs!

Scarlett

Archived