SASS Wire Forum

Boiling rain is coming!

Trailrider #896

According to former VP Al Gore, the oceans are boiling and all sorts of other phenomena, due to human-caused global warming!  (It was supposed to stop snowing in Denver by noon today. It's still coming down!)  And here I thought it was Ming The Merciless, Flash Gordon's nemesis, sucking the nitrogen out of our atmosphere! :o:P

Trump's fault...

:P

Al Gore lives in a house that has a”carbon footprint” the size of Kansas. He flies everywhere in a private jet.  His family made their fortune on tobacco, coal, and cattle.

HE IS A CHARLATAN OF THE HIGHEST ORDER and makes his living today bearing false witness about ecological theories that he knows little or nothing about and fearmongering to those gullible enough to swallow his CRAP!!

28 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Al Gore lives in a house that has a”carbon footprint” the size of Kansas. He flies everywhere in a private jet.  His family made their fortune on tobacco, coal, and cattle.

HE IS A CHARLATAN OF THE HIGHEST ORDER and makes his living today bearing false witness about ecological theories that he knows little or nothing about and fearmongering to those gullible enough to swallow his CRAP!!

Based on his GPA in college I know he doesn't have the knowledge to distinguish between verbal smoke being blown up his rectal orifice & a reasoned statement re. man made global warming.

5 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

amen to that , he has already predicted our death multiple times over with no results , but because we all forget with the new days news he never gets called out on it - wonder just hoew much he has raised and why no official has come after him ? 

he lies - just like john kerry [who served in viet nam] and hanoi jane that aided and abetted our enemy - they get a pass ............WHY ? 

7 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Trump's fault...

:P

I'm hearing that the iceberg that sunk Titanic was his fault....  :mellow:

Years ago after sounding the alarm that the sea levels would rise 10 feet or so, flooding all our coastlines algore purchased a mansion in San Francisco at pretty much sea level.

He apparently isn't too worried about rising sea levels...

He's almost as stupid as the (D) congressman Hank Johnson who said Guam would flip over.

1 hour ago, Dantankerous said:

Years ago after sounding the alarm that the sea levels would rise 10 feet or so, flooding all our coastlines algore purchased a mansion in San Francisco at pretty much sea level.

He apparently isn't too worried about rising sea levels...

He's almost as stupid as the (D) congressman Hank Johnson who said Guam would flip over.

I still think that we should throw a couple of Evinrudes at one end of Guam and use it as a big aircraft carrier. Sure, it'd be slow...but you couldn't sink it, you could put canopies over the aircraft to keep out the boiling rain and you'd never have to worry about rising sea levels. Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

22 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

He's a used car salesman at best :angry:

You really shouldn’t insult used car salesmen that way!!:o

3 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

He's a used car salesman at best :angry:

And not even a good one!

5 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Uj9-C3-NFj-Tac7-jpeg.jpg

I posted this picture on Facebook and they tagged it as false info! Really Facebook?? Is Al Gore giving you money?? They claim it’s got nothing to do with rising sea levels!:o

22 hours ago, watab kid said:

he lies - just like john kerry [who served in viet nam] and hanoi jane that aided and abetted our enemy - they get a pass ............WHY ? 

:ph34r: 

I like to think that in Harry Truman's day they would have been appropriately up against a wall wearing a blindfold.

BTW, Joe McCarthy was right.....

30 minutes ago, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

I like to think that in Harry Truman's day they would have been appropriately up against a wall wearing a blindfold.

Not on Harry's watch. For sure on Uncle Joe Stalin's or Fidel's.  No, on Harry's watch it would have involved dropping cyanide pellets into a bucket of acid. In Joe McCarthy's case, they would have just supplied him with more booze! 

As Judge Judy would say, "Beauty is skin deep... stupid is forever!"   But, we all make mistrakes!

On 1/19/2023 at 11:33 PM, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

me too , 

Archived