SASS Wire Forum

FS Tisas 1911 service model

Fill Yer Hand

I have for sale a tisas 1911 service model with 5” barrel chambered in 45 acp. It has checkered grips and an action job by a local gunsmith(polished internals and trigger work). Asking $550. Located in Tucson. Willing to split shipping with buyer if necessary.

5C674D4F-7290-4B41-80C4-3BB2AA7F3A01.jpeg

72DF7063-C08E-4BCF-8466-40B747D7508A.jpeg

• 1 month later...

For those that don't know these are the ones that SDS imports was bringing from turkey. Now they have headquarters in the USA. They are built on the 1911a1 patent and if I've been told correctly colt series 70 internals will fit with little to no modification. Excellent 1911 with a good price. 

17 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

For those that don't know these are the ones that SDS imports was bringing from turkey. Now they have headquarters in the USA. They are built on the 1911a1 patent and if I've been told correctly colt series 70 internals will fit with little to no modification. Excellent 1911 with a good price. 

They have a series 70 internals from the factory.  They are well built with forged frame, slide and hammer forged barrels.  I have a 9mm commander Tisas and I'm very impressed.

Archived