SASS Wire Forum

Doing a comparison this evening.

Utah Bob #35998

Both tawnys but the Nieport is a bit more like a ruby to my taste. Of the Taylor~Fladgates my fAvorite is the 20. I prefer it to the 20 and the 30. However the nieport, which was recommended to me by Okie Sawbones, is an excellent value and delicious. Great with a good cigar and a fireplace. Now for a movie. I’m thinking Zulu Dawn. Dammit. I wish I had some Tirimisu!  :D

C7B983DF-B636-47A9-97C6-4E43827A1AAC.jpeg

ive always had an issue with side by side taste comparison , always thought the first taste sirta contaminates the second , but then if you cleansed the pallet between perhaps its a bit fairer , im inclined to think both would be wonderful as a stand alone but then i might be prejudiced by my desire to consume each in their own stand alone situation , 

i guess thats the direction i might go , but i do appreciate your self sacrifice of attempting the standoff 

1 hour ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

I am in a quandary about Mcallan 12 vs McAllan 25

All Macallans are great In my opinion.:wub: 
I managed to score an Edition #5 last year. It was superb.

Does this qualify you as a two-fisted drinker?:rolleyes:

The night before the GREs my English Prof threw a party for Senior Majors and served Port.  No vintage stuff, but tasty and far more potent than any of us knew.  The next day, a bunch of hung over puppies.  I actually outscored the class Valedictorian.  Because of my evil ways I handled a hangover better.  Haven't had Port much since.

1 hour ago, DeaconKC said:

Does this qualify you as a two-fisted drinker?:rolleyes:

Heaven forbid! I always drink with my pinky out.  ;)

Archived