SASS Wire Forum

TN Williams has done it again.....

Widder, SASS #59054

TN and I were running around over the weekend and decided to visit a nice restaurant for a good meal.

The waitress was a very nice looking young girl (college age) and nicely shaped, if I have to say so myself.

Anyhow, when she ask TN what he wanted to eat, he said......"I'd like to have a quickie".

The waitress seems a little dumbfounded and speechless and walked away.

About 5 minutes later, she returns and ask him again, very politely...... "What would you like to have"?

AGAIN..... TN says..... "I'd like to have a quickie".

She hauled off and smacked him, knocking him out of his chair.     When I realized what was going on, I looked over

at TN and said.........   "I think you pronounce that  "QUICHE".

Another true, 'you can't make this stuff up' story.

..........Widder

I'll second the Hard Head Comment above....

So folks shouldn't try and order anything other than Bacon and EGGS....

Jabez Cowboy

The first time I ordered quiche I called it “kwitch-a”. Oddly enough the guy at the hotel knew exactly what I was talking about. 

It was the cheapest thing on the menu and I was close to broke. That little wedge of kwitch-a sure did hit the spot :blink: 

Darn glad I didn’t ask for a Quickie…I might have got it and I don’t swing that way. :lol:

Everyone needs iron in their diet, some more than others!

Just now, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The first time I ordered quiche I called it “kwitch-a”. Oddly enough the guy at the hotel knew exactly what I was talking about. 

It was the cheapest thing on the menu and I was close to broke. That little wedge of kwitch-a sure did hit the spot :blink: 

Darn glad I didn’t ask for a Quickie…I might have got it and I don’t swing that way. :lol:

Heard an older gal ask for the Kee Shee.

TN told me while on vacation last summer with his family, they stayed in a nice, fancy hotel that

had a big balcony that looked out over the ocean.   He said the room had a big JaKiKi in it.

I ask..."what in the world is a Ja-Ki-Ki"?

TN sez.......  "you know, its one of them fancy tubs that has that swirling and bubbling water".

(Jacuzzi)

..........Widder

21 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

TN and I were running around over the weekend and decided to visit a nice restaurant for a good meal.

The waitress was a very nice looking young girl (college age) and nicely shaped, if I have to say so myself.

Anyhow, when she ask TN what he wanted to eat, he said......"I'd like to have a quickie".

The waitress seems a little dumbfounded and speechless and walked away.

About 5 minutes later, she returns and ask him again, very politely...... "What would you like to have"?

AGAIN..... TN says..... "I'd like to have a quickie".

She hauled off and smacked him, knocking him out of his chair.     When I realized what was going on, I looked over

at TN and said.........   "I think you pronounce that  "QUICHE".

Another true, 'you can't make this stuff up' story.

..........Widder

The last I heard that it was a George Bush joke.

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

The last I heard that it was a George Bush joke.

Honestly, I never heard it before as a joke.    Actually, one of my friends went on a vacation and when he returned,

he actually told a bunch of friends that his room had a "Ja Ki-Ki"  in it.    And that was about 15 years ago.

..........Widder

I love to hear stories about how honest country folk get along with the trappings of civilization...

Yesterday, one of the mechanics video'd an erupting toilet in the shop rest room.
The county had one of their sucker trucks working the alley, and it caused a geyer in the toilet.
"Lookee that... the boss installed a bidet."

The 1st time I saw them French toilets was in a main house of the Michelin rubber plantation in An Loc VN in 1970.  The next time was in the Hotel Tequendama in Bogota Colombia in 1980 & 1981.  These were very different than today's high tech electronic bidets.

6 hours ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

well at least , she did not go to the kichten , to grab an IRON SKILLET 

CB :lol:

Yep She might have broken it and then no one would be getting a quickie. :P

As always, that scoundrel has left out part of the story. 

The infamous "Mouth of the South, Widder" ordered the plain ole hamburger. I told him not to order it and he asked why. I told the waitress to give us a second and we'd be ready to order. She walked off and I told Widder to follow me and see how the cook pats out the patties. We walked around to the back window where we looked through. Sure enough, the cook would take the hamburger patty and put it in his armpit to squeeze it together. I said, I told ya so and we walked back in to sit down. When the waitress came back over, Widder said he'd just have a doughnut. 

I never did tell him how that cook put the holes in the doughnuts. I almost feel bad about that.

15 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

The infamous "Mouth of the South, Widder" ordered the plain ole hamburger. I told him not to order it and he asked why. I told the waitress to give us a second and we'd be ready to order. She walked off and I told Widder to follow me and see how the cook pats out the patties. We walked around to the back window where we looked through. Sure enough, the cook would take the hamburger patty and put it in his armpit to squeeze it together. I said, I told ya so and we walked back in to sit down. When the waitress came back over, Widder said he'd just have a doughnut. 

I never did tell him how that cook put the holes in the doughnuts. I almost feel bad about that.

If I had known about them doughnuts, I would have just ordered a Gluten Free Bagel.

:lol:

..........Widder

15 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

You and Widder make a cute couple..... after about a quart of vodka

Archived