SASS Wire Forum

SASS Vaqueros

JT Wild

I have a set of SASS New Vaqueros like new in box. Total of fifty rounds fired threw them. Only change from stock are a set of Wolf springs. They have very nice smooth actions. You can compete with them tomorrow they are that nice.

$2800 for the pair. All Ruger papers are there and not a scratch on them.

PM me and I will get back soon. I have them with me at the Ben Avery Arizona now threw EOT if you are in the area. Or you are welcome to text me if you have my number

JT Wild

PS I'm cleaning out the safe, stand by for more

IMG_1400.jpg

SASS Vaqueros are .357 and .45 Colt only. The .357's have 4 5/8" barrels and the .45's are 5 1/2", so these are .357's.

Not a bad price - these were selling for up to $3500 a year ago, and these Limited Edition guns have been out of production for awhile now.

44 minutes ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

SASS Vaqueros are .357 and .45 Colt only. The .357's have 4 5/8" barrels and the .45's are 5 1/2", so these are .357's.

Thanks for the education...I did not know this...I shoot big frame Rugers, they fit better in my hands...

Texas Lizard

It is surprising how smooth they are just with Wolf springs( installed). The hammers also are a really nice change that Ruger made all the SASS guns with.

I'm not sure but I think Ruger put a little extra work in the SASS made sets. 

Archived