SASS Wire Forum

Withdrawn

Withdrawn -- I've decided to keep them for this season.

Good Afternoon Folks:
Well, in a coupla months, I’ll be an Elder Statesman, so I’m thinning the herd quite a bit, and only keeping the guns I shoot most often.

Up for sale is a pair of Cimarron/Uberti Open Top Revolvers in 44 Special. 7-1/2 inch barrels.
Marked “CH” made in 2011.
I bought these from Swiftwater Jack, when he was cutting back on his cowboy shooting.
He purchased them new, and sent them off to Andy Horvath at the Diagonal Road Gun Shop in LaGrange, Ohio..  
•    Andy lowered the hammers, and slicked the gun up a bit.
•    Last year, I gave them to Coffinmaker, and he gave them a competition tune-up, checking or correcting the timing, replaced a few springs, basically giving them a clean bill of health
•    7.5-inch barrels
•    44 Caliber (44 Special, 44 Colt, or 44 Russian)
•    Bluing is good, with a bit of holster wear
•    Navy Grips in nice condition.

Consecutive Serial Numbers

•    Original boxes

PM with questions.
Must be shipped to an FFL-Holder
$1275 for the pair, shipped from my FFL to yours via USPS Priority Mail fully insured shipping
Not interested in trades at this time
USPS Money Order or certified bank check please.
Thanks for looking
--Dawg

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 4.48.02 PM.png

IMG_0709.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

Awesome pistols, got 4, main match guns, used to shoot palerider out if mine, never a problem!! Gettin em ready to go again,....these are my favorites and mine are not snazzed up like these, bet  they shoot fantastic. And Prarie Dawg is a true gentleman and takes care of his guns...

• Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 changed the title to For Sale -- A Pair of Cimarron/Uberti Open Tops in 44 Special, 7.5" Barrels, Lowered Hammers, Coffinmaker Action Work -- More/Better Pictures

Archived