SASS Wire Forum

big brass ones was 7 now 87.....check da news....

Chili Ron

Howdy,

Gungrabbers got a christmas list of grabber laws passed in Illinois. You knew that.

So this morning seven county sherriffs announced  NO deal.

They refuse to enforce and say That bill is unconstitutnial..

Govener is not happpppppy.

See Illinois isnt blue, just sheekago.

We want to start up West Illinois.  You know like West Virginia.

Stranger things have happened.

Best

CR

Big Brass   Ones.....

Years ago, I was a founder of an investment banking house in Chicago. Luckily, they had a commuter train to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin so I didn't have to live in Illinois. Wisconsin sure wasn't Idaho   but it beat Hell out of Illinois!

"Idaho is what America was!"

I never would have left but I needed the money!!! Now, I'm back and am staying!!!

Go Red!!!

:-)

5 hours ago, Mud Marine,SASS#54686 Life said:

Years ago, I was a founder of an investment banking house in Chicago. Luckily, they had a commuter train to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin so I didn't have to live in Illinois. Wisconsin sure wasn't Idaho   but it beat Hell out of Illinois!

"Idaho is what America was!"

I never would have left but I needed the money!!! Now, I'm back and am staying!!!

Go Red!!!

:-)

The wife and I will be up to see you Mud Marine, moving to grangeville this coming spring or summer

8 hours ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Not really they will just be replaced with better brownshirts that will be yes men , Talk dont mean you have brass , talk is talk until you actually act upon it .

Here in Indiana the office of Sheriff is an elected position. The people choose -in theory.

33 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

|

Will he stand Up to State Police that override him in a stand off or side with them ?

As I live in a currently free state, I hope I don't need to find out. 

Howdy,

Just a quick update more county sherriffs are stating no support 

for new laws.  

They dont want to waste resources fighting losing court battles.

Wow.

The chubby goverer is not so happy.

Maybe I buy DD coffee and donuts for the county sherriff????

I knew the old cheriff from high school, havent met the new fella.

Best

CR

I firmly believe that we, as a country need to revamp things. Big cities pull states around by their noses. New York, Illinois, California, Colorado get the shaft due to the huge metropolis voters in the cities. Cities should not have as much sway as they do. 
I am pretty sure California is on to something with their Prop 65. If we could just prove that people in cities have diminished mental capacity due to their environment…

28 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I firmly believe that we, as a country need to revamp things. Big cities pull states around by their noses. New York, Illinois, California, Colorado get the shaft due to the huge metropolis voters in the cities. Cities should not have as much sway as they do. 
I am pretty sure California is on to something with their Prop 65. If we could just prove that people in cities have diminished mental capacity due to their environment…

Add Michigan to the list 

On 1/14/2023 at 8:15 AM, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Not really they will just be replaced with better brownshirts that will be yes men , Talk dont mean you have brass , talk is talk until you actually act upon it .

Sheriff's are elected.  They can't be fired like an appointed official.  They can be impeached.  

55 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Correct , didnt say they arent   will you have the time if State comes in overriding them to vote them out in 2-3 years ? 

The Illinois State Police can and will enforce the law.  The Sheriff can refuse to accept or house the arrestees. The Sheriff can't be forced to enforce the law, and the citizens can't be forced to elect someone who will.  

The.counties in East Oregon are trying to secede and join Idaho.. Illinois should split from Chicago.

The sheriff CAN refuse to assist and or support state or federal agencies at his discretion.

Howdy,

Just a quick update more county sherriffs are stating no support 

for new laws.  

They dont want to waste resources fighting losing court battles.

Wow.

The chubby goverer is not so happy.

Maybe I buy DD coffee and donuts for the county sherriff????

I knew the old cheriff from high school, havent met the new fella.

Best

CR

seems he count is 87 now,,,,,,,

• Chili Ron changed the title to big brass ones was 7 now 87.....check da news....

What was it this country was founded on?

It seems we need some more of that. Sheriffs are rebelling. What about the citizens, or are they suffering from Stockholm Syndrome like California?

Archived