SASS Wire Forum

Anyone ever done IPSC Shotgun?

Buckshot Bear

I have shot shotgun at IPSC events, but it was usually a side or fun match.   Speed runs and a few jungle runs (AWESOME)       GW

The 1 st one looks like a southpaw , could make it run pretty fast , with out much effort 

reach up and hit the lever , with your thumb 

the 2nd on , appers to able to move the charging handle to , maintain grip on the butt stock , use the off hand to cycle it 

CB 

yup , I be a southpaw :P

that meens I am in , my right mind :huh:

14 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

The Aus guns are a work around their laws against semi auto shotguns.  Clever!  I believe you could work one just as quickly as a semi if you worked on it.

Just shows you how pointless banning pump actions and autos was here for most people (you can still have them but you need a special reason).

When we can go into any gun shop and buy one of these -

DSC_1944-Edit_1200_ll.thumb.jpg.afc46c106c1442f62e0641d9a5b7df7c.jpg

@Pat Riot, SASS #13748 we actually had one come through our shop today. A stainless one, seemed pretty well put together. Tell ya what, I'll tell @PaleWolf Brunelle, #2495L you want to run this, so you can get the credit for it! [Deke ducks and runs for cover..;.]

19 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

@Pat Riot, SASS #13748 we actually had one come through our shop today. A stainless one, seemed pretty well put together. Tell ya what, I'll tell @PaleWolf Brunelle, #2495L you want to run this, so you can get the credit for it! [Deke ducks and runs for cover..;.]

:lol:
Actually I would like to have one (if reliable) simply because of the “Cool Factor”. ;)

Archived