SASS Wire Forum

Grass Range

21 minutes ago, Grass Range said:

Wanting more .45 Colt lead bullets and would like to get them from a SASS member merchant.

Bullets by Scarlett, she competes and does some type of Sponsorship at most matches she goes to!!

Randy

Bullets by Scarlett, Slippery Bullets, Missouri, LPL Bullets, Morris Munitions 

Some do coated, some do lubed, some do both.  

I use all of them, just depends on who I see, where.  

For this game any slight variations in shape or weight does not make a difference 

Not sure where you are at in Montana, but if you shoot a match in Cheyenne, WY you could load up on cast bullets at Chey-Cast.  I last saw them vending at Bordertown.  I've got gift certificates from Chey-Cast at several matches.  Currently I buy many of my bullets from Bang and Clang since they sponsor matches I shoot.

Wiamea!!  Outlaw Bullets. Scarlett! Bullets by Scarlett.

Col. Tuscarora!

These are my go to sources!!

4 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Bear Creek Supply in Ca. 

Try the moly coat version.

Contact Smokestack, he’s a dealer for Bear Creek Supply now and a great pard to deal with.

I use the never miss bullets from Outlaw Bullets in Florida or the lovely coated bullets from the lovely Ms Scarlett. Both sponsor more shoots and matches. than most of us can attend in a year.

17 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Slippery Bullets is a Pard out of New Hampshire

I have been buying my last 5,000 plus from Slippery Bullets and another 5,000 plus from Chey-Cast since Scarlett does not offer the ones I have been shooting.  For other calibers I use Scarlett.

9 minutes ago, Frontier Lone Rider said:

I have been buying my last 5,000 plus from Slippery Bullets and another 5,000 plus from Chey-Cast since Scarlett does not offer the ones I have been shooting.  For other calibers I use Scarlett.

Slippery is a great guy as well as his daughters. Lots of fun to shoot with too!

Archived