SASS Wire Forum

Buckshot Bear

Jenorado and I watched the first three episodes of 1923 last night, now we LOVE Yellowstone....but we think we like 1923 even better!!! Right up there with 1873.

Written by Taylor Sheridan who wrote Yellowstone and he also wrote Tulsa King which is a GREAT series as well.

Agree and agree.

:D

LOL I like watching Taylor when he is in a episode , Real cowboy , owns the Bosque ranch and in a partnership that owns the 6666 ranch is why you will see them promote beef sales ect 

For anyone that dont know on 1923 between cattle and nasty sheep farmers , besides being stupid . I they ruin the grass eat to ground killing it any grass they move over ruin it for cattle  from the oil on their wool . nasty vile creatures :) 

I have watched to promo episodes (a couple each) and liked them also.....but not enough to pay extra from my sat TV bill to see the rest of them.

26 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Watching those Indian lasses in the Catholic convent is a tough watch.

Did like the bag of Bibles.....I was swinging with her. 

A lot of folks were.

I like them all;  1873, Yellowstone, 1923 and Tulsa King. I've watched or I am still watching all the episodes. Waiting for the next series, 6666.

On 1/10/2023 at 7:24 PM, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

On Paramount+.  The "+" means you have to pay to see it.  My cable bill is already to high so I'll be skipping 1923.

+ 100000 I'm not paying anymore !

19 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Damn there's a 4 week hiatus for some reason between episode 4 and episode 5 :( 

Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren had to rest.  Harrison is 80 and Helen is 77.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived