SASS Wire Forum

Iowa or Indiana ??

Chili Ron

Not pinchin' your post but be thankful you have a choice..here down -under yes there are some great states with beautiful weather, scenery , landscape etc to choose from  BUT all of em' have buffoon chooks in goverment that want to grab our guns  !!!! ..that's besides a lot of other crap they want to  bring in or change etc .....

i posted before assuming you wanted a lateral move , im back to point out that moving is a bunch of BS as most of us that have done it know , older you get less fun it is , why not look carefully at where you want to be , id never move to cold again , i know - im in the cold , i also got family here , ill never live long enough to escape i think , but could i do it over [before family] id not be here , id be south in sunshine and warmth , 

yes i plow my snow , yes , i live here for family , but if i could id be on the equator ............hope there are CAS ranges and fine folks i find here to enjoy shooting with , 

5 hours ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Des Moines?

334058800_ColtIvory.jpg.5a4767ebc4e698d4fe30fec2f0832796.jpg

The other side of the barrel says Restoration of Old Fort Des Moines on it.... 

https://militarybases.com/iowa/fort-des-moines/

I was in the Navy reserves at Fort Des Moines. One of the SASS clubs here is the Fort Des Moines Rangers. It's an excellent range and hosts the State championship. 

Archived