SASS Wire Forum

Is Widder around?

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

Trying to reach him through here but PM is not allowing that. Used to have his number, but have a new phone and my contacts didn't get transferred. 

If someone would let him know that Gunner Gatlin is trying to reach him it would be appreciated.

Have a happy day :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I hope he's won the lottery........ :D

I'll call you shortly.

..........Widder

Dang Widder. Gunner ain't the tallest guy I know but to poke fun at him like that. Wow. I prefer 'altitudenaly challenged.'

And don't call me Shirly. 

You guys are sooooooooo funny.   I hope you got a lump of coal in your stocking for Christmas..... :lol:

For your information, Gunner found a wanted poster with my pic on it and wanted to send it back to me.  :o

..........Widder

21 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You guys are sooooooooo funny.   I hope you got a lump of coal in your stocking for Christmas..... :lol:

For your information, Gunner found a wanted poster with my pic on it and wanted to send it back to me.  :o

..........Widder

So you can read it for him!

11 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I never thought of @Widder, SASS #59054 being round, he’s in pretty good shape for a man of his age.  But of course if he was 19 and looked liked he does I’d be worried. 

Tequila, folks don't know it but Widder has the best looking hair in all of SASS. I don't know how he gets it to curl out of his nose like that, but it's impressive.:ph34r:

6 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Tequila, folks don't know it but Widder has the best looking hair in all of SASS. I don't know how he gets it to curl out of his nose like that, but it's impressive.:ph34r:

TW - don’t forget the flowing ear hair gently cascading down his earlobe

Now y’all quit badmouthing Widder….one day yore gonna need a hair transplant and you gotta find the best donor hair! Ole Widder may not be so generous to them that besmirched his mane! 

Kajun

20 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Now y’all quit badmouthing Widder….one day yore gonna need a hair transplant and you gotta find the best donor hair! Ole Widder may not be so generous to them that besmirched his mane! 

Kajun

You Tell em, Krazy!

Its all in the Alberto VO-5.   Plus, it helps to keep some 'Lucky Tiger' applied to the nose hair.

..........Widder

5 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You Tell em, Krazy!

Its all in the Alberto VO-5.   Plus, it helps to keep some 'Lucky Tiger' applied to the nose hair.

..........Widder

Oh, Alberrrrrto! I remember those commercials! We use it at the cabin. Must have a gallon of it. It's the cheapest we can find at the dollar store. Gets deer blood off nicely though.

On 1/6/2023 at 12:21 PM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You know you are truly wanted when your picture is in every post office... :D

52 minutes ago, bgavin said:

You know you are truly wanted when your picture is in every post office... :D

I'd lean more towards a Silver Alert over a wanted poster.

On 1/8/2023 at 11:24 AM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You Tell em, Krazy!

..........Widder

I’d have thought you were a Dippity Do man

image.jpeg.34b42a71f46f6b095bc71a79dd3c7ae0.jpeg

2 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I’d have thought you were a Dippity Do man

image.jpeg.34b42a71f46f6b095bc71a79dd3c7ae0.jpeg

You better be more nice to @Widder, SASS #59054 or he's gonna dip your do in a bucket of cursed chicken feet he got from @Tennessee williams and you'll have more hex than your do can stand! :lol:

Kajun

Archived