SASS Wire Forum

Is Robert’s growing a spine ?

Buckshot Bob

I have been trying to come up with a post , to address this for 2 days 

until such time as those that seek to condemn our god given rights are stopped it will continue .

those folks should be removed from office , fined and charged with civil right violations , then jailed 

I doubt it will ever happen , as it seems most everyone in DC , is on the dole , 

Chickasaw Bill 

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

The ones knowingly passing unconstitutional laws should be charged with treason.

And if they claim to be "unknowing" they should be immediately removed and barred for life from public office for gross incompetence. :angry:

Alway remember "representatives NOT leaders" !!!!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

2 hours ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

sure wish , I was smart enough to straighten things out , BUT , I AIN'T 

Chickasaw Bill 

Me either or the mental strength to deal with them!

On 1/7/2023 at 1:25 PM, Eyesa Horg said:

The ones knowingly passing unconstitutional laws should be charged with treason.

With all due respect...

"Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

Treason is very specifically defined as above in the Constitution of the United States.  We should not throw the term around, claiming it means something that it does not.  Various actions may be reprehensible, illegal, and even worthy of the death penalty, (Which is the penalty for treason.) but they are NOT treason.

24 minutes ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

With all due respect...

"Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

Treason is very specifically defined as above in the Constitution of the United States.  We should not throw the term around, claiming it means something that it does not.  Various actions may be reprehensible, illegal, and even worthy of the death penalty, (Which is the penalty for treason.) but they are NOT treason.

I consider disarming U.S. Citiziens as aiding and abetting our enemies/giving them comfort and aid.

1 hour ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

With all due respect...

Thank you for that explanation, much obliged.

Archived