SASS Wire Forum

LAND RUN UPDATE

Flat Top Okie

Hello Shooters,

As you can imagine, it has been a hectic five days for Missouri Mae and me. We now have approximately 600 confirmed entries. Anyone who submitted an entry should have received his confirmation by email. I expect to the match to reach capacity in a few days. Campsites with water and electricity are sold out at this time, but I would recommend that you put your name on the waiting list if you have not registered at this time. The Territorial Marshals will be working to make 2023 better than 2022. Thanks for your support.

Flat Top Okie & Missouri Mae

PS: In week or two we will post the "Who's coming List" and we will notify shooters if their chosen category did not reach required number. We will do our best to fill every category. 

You guys did a FANTASTIC job in 2022!  I wish we could be there again in 2023, but it's more likely to be an every other or every third year for us as 1350 mile journey, each way, is tough.  Sure beats New Mexico or Phoenix though!  We will be back, no doubt about that.

Thanks for everything and I will live vicariously through the posts on the wire!

Thanks for the update.

Someone ask me why I would stay up to sign up, when I could do it the next day.

Well. I wanted to not only make sure we got in. BUT. Get a camping spot.

Was more worried about that selling out before we could get signed up than anything.

But looks like we made it. (at least I think so lol)

1 hour ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Hello Shooters,

As you can imagine, it has been a hectic five days for Missouri Mae and me. We now have approximately 600 confirmed entries. Anyone who submitted an entry should have received his confirmation by email. I expect to the match to reach capacity in a few days. Campsites with water and electricity are sold out at this time, but I would recommend that you put your name on the waiting list if you have not registered at this time. The Territorial Marshals will be working to make 2023 better than 2022. Thanks for your support.

Flat Top Okie & Missouri Mae

PS: In week or two we will post the "Who's coming List" and we will notify shooters if their chosen category did not reach required number. We will do our best to fill every category. 

You just can't get much better than 2022 but Sassy and I sure plan to be there to find out.  Like Al, we, well I :), stayed up to see to it.

On 1/5/2023 at 3:17 PM, Anvil Al #59168 said:

Thanks for the update.

Someone ask me why I would stay up to sign up, when I could do it the next day.

Well. I wanted to not only make sure we got in. BUT. Get a camping spot.

Was more worried about that selling out before we could get signed up than anything.

But looks like we made it. (at least I think so lol)

Me too Al.  I think I made it. Lol

I got a house in Edmund reserved via Airbnb.  Nice to have a garage to park in, not worry about guns in the truck. And lots more comfortable than a hotel room. 

3 hours ago, Hoss said:

I got a house in Edmund reserved via Airbnb.  Nice to have a garage to park in, not worry about guns in the truck. And lots more comfortable than a hotel room. 

I was looking at an AirBnB in Edmond with a garage…you might have gotten it!  Good idea. 

5 minutes ago, Lucky Lead Pepper said:

I was looking at an AirBnB in Edmond with a garage…you might have gotten it!  Good idea. 

There are several. I’ve stayed in 2 different ones. Both were better than a hotel for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived