SASS Wire Forum

Closest SASS-affiliated club to Grand Junction, Colorado?

Nostrum Damus SASS #110702

Closest to Grand Junction is about 8 miles from city limits (perhaps ten minutes) That would be my home club the Thunder Mountain Shootists. We shoot Cowboy on the third Sunday (this month the 15th). We also will have a three gun match this Sunday the 8th (get ahold of Colorado Black Jack). Couple other clubs about an hour away and one in Gypsum about an hour and 1/2 away. 
Would love to meet you and shoot with you sometime. If you are traveling minus guns let me know and I can get you set up. 
Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:
Gateway Kid

Hey Doc, how are you doing? Many are hoping for going back to two matches per month once things warm up, especially as the Montrose Marshals have closed. However we stopped Saturday shooting mostly due to components shortages and while (at least for a while) we offered 22 categories, overall participation kept declining. I can bring that up at our next town council meeting and let you know if you would like. 
Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:
Gateway Kid

BTW we are having a three gun match this Sunday, PCC + shotgun or AR + pistol + shotgun. I think CBJ may include cowboy three gun but not sure. 

Archived