SASS Wire Forum

I lost a good friend today

Highwall

His cancer finally won out., A friend of 30 years plus. He was dirt poor all his life and could not afford 

to even join SASS but was a much better shot than me when I loaned him the ammo. He had an old Colt

Peacemaker that was his dad's. He contemplated selling it several times to make ends meet over the years

but somehow managed to keep it. I think it was the most important thing close to his heart besides his family.

He loved my Alias name as Highwall because he knew how I loved my 45-70 single shot rifle. He told me once if he could join

SASS his alias name would be Coltsweeper since his entire career was nothing more than a school janitor.

God bless my old friend Coltsweeper! 

Sad to hear about the loss of your friend.  :(  :(  :(

prayers up to our Heavenly Father for His presence in this time of grief. 
Respectfully

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:
Gateway Kid

8 hours ago, Highwall said:

His cancer finally won out., A friend of 30 years plus. He was dirt poor all his life and could not afford 

to even join SASS but was a much better shot than me when I loaned him the ammo. He had an old Colt

Peacemaker that was his dad's. He contemplated selling it several times to make ends meet over the years

but somehow managed to keep it. I think it was the most important thing close to his heart besides his family.

He loved my Alias name as Highwall because he knew how I loved my 45-70 single shot rifle. He told me once if he could join

SASS his alias name would be Coltsweeper since his entire career was nothing more than a school janitor.

God bless my old friend Coltsweeper! 

Very sad to hear this may he rest in peace. God bless.

RIP Coltsweeper, our condolences to his friends and family.

Eyesa & Ellie 

Highwall Good friends Make Good Friends... God bless you both...

I sent a Prayer and a Blessing up for you both...

Jabez Cowboy

May Coltsweeper rest in Peace.

May the Light Perpetual Shine Upon Him.

Archived