SASS Wire Forum

Science says the World revolves around the Sun

I'm shocked that science can be so wrong.

I know the World doesn't revolve around the Sun; it revolves around me!!

I'm the most important human living   Right? 

If not true, who is the most important human living and does the world actually revolve around them and not me?

Life has it's difficulties.

I thought I'd try a new approach to getting a Baptist Category SASS approved.

Yeah that might do it.

More likely to get a Karen Kategory though.:lol:

11 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

I'm shocked that science can be so wrong.

I know the World doesn't revolve around the Sun; it revolves around me!!

I'm the most important human living   Right? 

If not true, who is the most important human living and does the world actually revolve around them and not me?

Life has it's difficulties.

I thought I'd try a new approach to getting a Baptist Category SASS approved.

Still trying to get that Baptist Category accepted. I don't believe this statement will fly. Sorry.

Actually heard a preacher say in the pulpit that the sun revolves around the earth because Joshua told the sun to stay still while they finished fighting a battle.  He was really serious about it.

years later he visited a church I pastored and I mentioned I hadn’t seen him since that particular meeting he preached that at and he got defensive and defended his view the sun rotates around the earth.  I tried to explain that in Joshua’s time they didn’t necessarily understand how the universe works but God knew what Joshua meant and delayed sunset.  I wasn’t able to convince him.

Yes sir.  I am a Primitive Baptist minister.  For those who don’t know originally there was only Baptist in this country until around 1833 when there was a split forming the Missionary Baptist and to make fun of us they called us primitive as in out of date but since primitive also means original we decided we liked being called Primitive Baptist.  

On 1/4/2023 at 6:16 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Anyone else here feel sorry for ladies named Karen who don’t have the slap-head hairstyle and a big ego? :lol:

96983F1F-D31E-454E-8291-C57CAE3DACCB.thumb.jpeg.b66db420f7de40497cf6ad409e26e205.jpeg

Yes. I know a Karen. She is not anything like the stereotype. She generally uses her middle name now.

Archived