SASS Wire Forum

John Bianchi Frontier Leather Gunh- Sold thank you

This John Bianchi's Frontier Gunleather rig is the Desperado transition holster design features the familiar Mexican loop style holster band with an exposed trigger guard. The exposed trigger guard allows faster access to the trigger. Favored by Gunfighters, Outlaws, and ... Desperados. This is brand new for Colt SAA or clones with 4 ¾ or 5 ½’ barrels with 45 loops (7 ½” will stick out of the bottom). The belt is a 48 with holes starting at 42 – 48”. This lists for $570 on John’s site but asking only $350 $320 shipped to the lower 48 – thanks for looking!

John Bianchi, the premier holster maker for forty years, now custom makes original western-style holsters and gunbelts for discriminating collectors. Frontier Gunleather holsters and gunbelts are handcrafted like no others today. Twenty-six highly-skilled hand operations, the use of seventeen precision hand tools, three machine operations, and Bianchi's lifetime of experience go into each and every treasured piece. Handcrafted the old-fashioned way, one-at-a-time by John Bianchi, Frontier Gunleather brings back a revival of the turn-of-the-century styles and craftsmanship. These collector quality holster outfits represent the best examples of the cowboy-gunfighter culture for collectors, decorators and shooters alike.

John Bianchi's Frontier Gunleather is a true art form; an investment in tomorrow's antiquities. The price you pay for any handcrafted product is based on three things: the quality of the workmanship, materials and design. An additional and most important element is the reputation of the maker. John Bianchi is one of the oldest and most trusted names in "Gunleather" (a term coined by Bianchi 25 years ago). The price you pay for Frontier Gunleather reflects a 40-year-old worldwide reputation for premier quality. There are many look-alikes, but only one original!

IMG_7402.jpg

IMG_7403.jpg

IMG_7405.jpg

IMG_7406.jpg

• Jersey Kid, SASS #287 changed the title to John Bianchi Frontier Leather Gun belt and holsters - NEW! Reduced

Don’t know whats going on but you were on here last night After I sent message re paypal and again 7 hrs ago and again no response!?

You were also on after I sent original message with no response . I don’t know why tje lack of communication but I’m done dealing with this offer to buy withdrawn.

• Jersey Kid, SASS #287 changed the title to John Bianchi Frontier Leather Gun belt and holsters - Still Available thanks

Archived