Resolutions anyone?

Chili Ron

Howdy

Pretty much the usual.

Lose 20 pounds

Exercise every day.

Stay outta hospitals.

Dont make the back worse.

The past year I only lost 16 pounds and missed three days exercise.

So there is room to improve.

And shoot more.  And either drive or sell the mazda.

Hows about you pards????

Any resolutions for you????

Best

CR

For the first time in years I made a resolution.
I was doing really well on my last resolution, which was to never make resolutions. ;)

My new resolution is to lose weight, get in better shape, exercise and do healthier things. I am not setting number goals like “I will weigh this much in this amount of time” or “I will be in this size pants by this date”. That stuff just doesn’t fly for me so, my plans are vague so any improvement is a positive. :D

How’s that for self-delusional characteristics? :lol:

NOPE!!

I and many other firearm owners resolved to ensure our current Prime Moron inister is voted from office first chance we get.

Maxed out my donation to the opposition party and mailed the cheque yesterday.

I used the money I made selling one of my handguns he was getting ready to prohibit from being transferred to new owners.

As every year my one resolution is to lose weight!  Sooo, to that worthy end I bought me a Shoofly Pie from the Amish store in Largo, sooo, I will contrive to exercise willpower and not eat it!  

I also acquired some sticky, cinnamon rolls from those so well intentioned people BUT, I left them at my daughter's house for the girls!  

I am sooo proud of my willpower..............so far..

20 minutes ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

As every year my one resolution is to lose weight!  Sooo, to that worthy end I bought me a Shoofly Pie from the Amish store in Largo, sooo, I will contrive to exercise willpower and not eat it!  

I also acquired some sticky, cinnamon rolls from those so well intentioned people BUT, I left them at my daughter's house for the girls!  

I am sooo proud of my willpower..............so far..

I can't even drive past The Pie Factory without gaining weight. I've resided to taking 8th Ave N. to avoid that section of Ulmerton Rd.

Another resolution I have made just a short while ago is to forget my last place of work and not worry about the sheer dumbassery I dealt with for 3 1/2 years. Life’s too dang short  ;)

42 minutes ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

Screenshot-20221229-235540-Instagram.thumb.jpg.8963f6e1abad3fb9f294ad19c64f8cd7.jpg.1576878d6322fd159fe019ed48ebb8c6.jpg

A local indoor range is under new management. I hadn't stepped through the door in ages because the prior owner was an absolute jerk. Stopped in on my way home New Year's Eve. Somehow a membership found it's way into my possession. I would certainly hate to waste that. The only downside is I can't really practice much for Cowboy Action there.

Otherwise, I discussed my goals, not resolutions, on @Pat Riot, SASS #13748's thread on the subject. 

I gave back 10 of the 35 pounds I took off since last January...
Now that Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years foods are in the rear view mirror... back to Keto and taking it off again.

Today is the first (only) break in the downpour we've been having, so I got out for 3 miles.
My bride's rain gauge shows 6 inches in three days, so far, and still raining.

I made a resolution many years ago to never do a New Year's resolution. It's worked great and it was a resolution I've been able to keep.

4 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I can't even drive past The Pie Factory without gaining weight. I've resided to taking 8th Ave N. to avoid that section of Ulmerton Rd.

Why did you have mention that EEVIL phrase, The Pie Factory?  It's bad enough that J.J. Gandy is only 20 minutes from me!

It's no use!

I have lost 65 pounds in the last year and am now down to 360 pounds. My goal is to get under 300 by this time next year.

I bought everything i needed for sass then due to some unexpected health issues i have to shoot shotgun and rifle left handed now i shot one match and then i didnt shoot again so i swear ill go to more matches

Archived