SASS Wire Forum

Night Court Is Coming Back

Subdeacon Joe

Loved it back then. Probably won’t now.

It will probably very woke. 

I enjoyed the heck out of the original series (still do, with re-runs!), and will definitely check it out.

I wouldn't expect it to be identical to the original... any more than I'd expect my six foot three son, Sassparilla Kid, to be the same cuddly li'l tyke he was when he was two.  But I still enjoy his company!  ^_^

I'll give it a chance.  ;)

8 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

The judge is kinda cute.

The new Judge is Melissa Rauch.  The blond that played Howard's wife on the Big Bang Theory.

The original series was a good, fun show. Almost all of the regular actors from the original show have passed away. I watched the original show for Markie Post and the humor. I'll leave my Night Court memories intact and will not watch the remake...mostly because of the woke NBC network.

Watched the original a few times, never got into it so I don't think I'll watch this one either.

4 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I don’t watch sitcoms, “reality” shows, talk shows, animated stuff. I watch sports because it is so easy to take a nap while they are on.

Close. 
I just cut out the middle man and take a nap during the time slot the sports are supposed to run without turning on the tv. Saves trying to find the remote and actually pressing the “on” button!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Hollyweird likes to “reimagine” old series and movies because, I believe, they have succumbed to all the bad chemicals Prop 65 is meant to protect them from. Now they’re all retards.

Original ideas hurt their brains. They’re sheeple. 

I liked the original. It was a funny show.
I actually saw “Bull” Richard Moll several times driving his big white Cadillac on Pacific Coast Highway in Manhattan Beach, CA back in the 80’s when the show was on TV. I would blow my bike horn and wave and he always smiled and waved back. 

I won’t be watching the new one…mostly because I don’t watch regular TV. 

On 1/1/2023 at 10:38 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

The judge is kinda cute.

Melissa Rauch from The Big Bang Theory.

Re-watching the original, so many familiar faces from 80's TV.  Holds up reasonably well.  If John Larroquette is involved in the sequel/re-boot, it might be decent

On 1/1/2023 at 10:48 PM, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

The new Judge is Melissa Rauch.  The blond that played Howard's wife on the Big Bang Theory.

At least she isnt using her "Bernadette" voice from The Big Bang Theory.

Like nails on chalkboard!

49 minutes ago, Choctaw Jack said:

At least she isnt using her "Bernadette" voice from The Big Bang Theory.

Like nails on chalkboard!

I saw an interview with her. She said she was copying her mother’s voice when she was on Big Bang.:lol:

Archived